zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited)
Discus and support zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; von meinem konto wurden 59,99 abgebucht für x box live gold, obwohl ich kein abo abgeschlossen habe. Hatte aber vor einem Jahr eine Mitgliedschaft für... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarionStahl, Feb 13, 2019.
Thema:
zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited)
Loading...
-
zuviel abgebucht (Too much debited) - Similar Threads - zuviel abgebucht Too
-
Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?
in XboX InsidersIs it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?
in XboX InsidersI'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments] -
Store issues. App and console, tried on site too
in XboX InsidersStore issues. App and console, tried on site too: Every time i try to buy something i get the oops, it’s on our end. it’s been happening for days. alpha skip ahead. submitted by /u/restorilsx [link] [comments] -
XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?
in XboX InsidersXBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my... -
Chili Milli, of course, and you too.
in XboX InsidersChili Milli, of course, and you too.: Watch na_tuerlich_tv with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/na_tuerlich_tv?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok-Potential-9841 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Live automatisch verlängert, Geld abgebucht, aber trotzdem nicht nutzbar und...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Live automatisch verlängert, Geld abgebucht, aber trotzdem nicht nutzbar und...: Hallo, mein Xbox Live Abo wurde am 15.02.2020 mal wieder automatisch verlängert. Bezahlung wie gehabt über PayPal, wurde auch alles von PayPal/Girokonto abgebucht. Allerdings kann ich keinerlei... -
Guthaben abgebucht, aber nicht verlängert [Edit - Transaltion] - Credit debited but not...
in XBoX on ConsolesGuthaben abgebucht, aber nicht verlängert [Edit - Transaltion] - Credit debited but not...: Hallo zusammen Habe auf mein Konto guthaben geladet und wollte xbox live bezahlen und ging nicht, heute morgen wurde der Betrag abgezogen, aber es fragt mich immernoch ob ich den betrag... -
Wieso wurden mir 59.99euro abgebucht für ein spiel das für gold membet konstenlos sein...
in XBoX Sales and PromoWieso wurden mir 59.99euro abgebucht für ein spiel das für gold membet konstenlos sein...: Hallo zusammen! Im Rahmen der gold member habe ich das spiel wrc 6 fia world Rally championship runterladen und installieren wollen Doch auf einmal sehe ich dass mir 59.99 Euro dafür bei Paypal...