ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022

Discus and support ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022 Why before the last console/system update 10.0.15063.2022 with the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FITSMAN PWR GRC, May 9, 2017.

1. ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022
    Why before the last console/system update 10.0.15063.2022 with the same cables, same router, same connection same, same home, same spot i have no packet loss at all and now i have 7 - 15% packet loss without change anything at all.

I make a detailed network statistics without download anything at all.

Why is that happening?

What the heck Microsoft change at this console update?

I try even change my mtu from 1492 to 1450 or 1480 or 1400 without any success to get 0% packer loss as before the update.

I have the xbox one s 2tb console.

:)

FITSMAN PWR GRC, May 9, 2017
  2. Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live with everything I use. Netflix, Online Multiplayer, YouTube, and etc.

Same problem here. Regarding the packet loss, how come I never had this problem before? It started after the latest console update for xbox one. When I try the ping test, the most packet loss I get is 2 packets which adds up to 0%, but when I check my xbox
    one it says the loss is 100%. WTF?? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks

Amaurizao-4AD4036F-726C-41A3-B42F-318CEED2BD99, May 9, 2017
  3. z8rTT
    z8rTT Guest
    Error 0x801901f4

good evening....

last night its work when i rest my console but today not

. after i did Test multiplayer connection... the result

Not connected

your network isn't set up......

how can fixed this..?

best Regards,,,,

z8rTT, May 9, 2017
  4. Amaurizao-4AD4036F-7 Win User

Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live with everything I use. Netflix, Online Multiplayer, YouTube, and etc.

Same problem here. Regarding the packet loss, how come I never had this problem before? It started after the latest console update for xbox one. When I try the ping test, the most packet loss I get is 2 packets which adds up to 0%, but when I check my xbox
    one it says the loss is 100%. WTF?? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks
  5. z8rTT Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%

Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
    good evening....

last night its work when i rest my console but today not

. after i did Test multiplayer connection... the result

Not connected

your network isn't set up......

how can fixed this..?

best Regards,,,,
  6. Saruman27 Win User

Connection error after every online Game??

Ok, I found that this was because I had 100% Packet Loss, After much complaining It was fixed last week. Great I was able to play online for about 2 days with no issues.

Now my packet loss is ok at 1% but still I get kicked after every game online. I cannot play two maps in a row it just drop connection.

Anyone have anymore idea?
  7. Ineedhelp5133 Win User

Can’t play online after 7

Is it normal for high packet loss to only appear after seven?
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

Console re-downloading already installed games

Hi MANDEAN72,

When a game updates, it will overwrite a lot of stuff that's already there, that's why you'll see that a game hasn't increased in size as much as the size of the update itself.

Other things that can help if you have a data limit are to turn off automatic updates and keep your console in Energy-Saving mode. This will ensure that games are only updates when you want to play them, rather than updating with each new patch. That way,
    you aren't downloading updates all the time, and most of the time, 1 update that includes the last few, won't be nearly as big as all the updates added together.

Also, make sure your console is wired to your router if possible, as WiFi can see more packet loss than connected via ether net. a 5% packet loss on a 30GB update can take an extra 1.5GB off from your Data Allowance, since the packets need to be redownloaded.
Thema:

ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022

1. ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022 - Similar Threads - ZTE Packet loss

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Straight Talk ZTE How can I get it to connect to the hot spot it's got full signal but no connection fff48faa-8108-4eeb-bcaa-ae706b6e3537
  5. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for being a...
  6. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live This may help with your problem. Xbox 360 Network Ports and Router Configurations for Xbox Live...
  7. ZTE: xbox live problem

ZTE: xbox live problem: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): xbox live problem its this new update has alot of people messed up 9bf03754-2b5a-4c23-8fe4-43d469cf4bb2
  8. ZTE: Wireless Chanell

ZTE: Wireless Chanell: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n 3a88617c-690b-47b0-8156-3718294a99ed
  9. ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem

ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): how toset ports on zte 275r modem port filtering term is what is used on this model 0317738d-985d-44c7-90cf-ed43edf3bc88
  10. ZTE: its about IPV6

ZTE: its about IPV6: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): its about IPV6 First and foremost your ISP (internet service provider) needs to actually support and offer IPv6 protocol. Your equipment may be capable of handling this...