Zoo Tycoon Xbox Timer Glitch

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Xbox Timer Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! I've been playing the last original campaign zoo. Right as I'm about to finish Japan-Expansion Explosion: The timer runs out. BUT, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcridKitten9128, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Zoo Tycoon Xbox Timer Glitch

Hello there!

I've been playing the last original campaign zoo. Right as I'm about to finish Japan-Expansion Explosion: The timer runs out. BUT, it keeps going to back to weird numbers. So, it NEVER actually ran out. Can somebody help me fix this?

:)

AcridKitten9128, Jul 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

In which Xbox Console are you experiencing this issue?
    And, may I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

In the meantime try power cycling your console and re-adding your profile to see if that does the trick :

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

4. Lofty Who Win User

Zoo Tycoon

5. NotBrokeJusBent Win User

Zoo tycoon xbox 360 - glitch?

I've had this glitch as well, it's so annoying because half the time you have to restart the whole campaign you're doing to fix it. Also, I bought my copy of zoo tycoon (xbox 360) through amazon, and my copy doesn't have an adoption option for antelopes-
    not even in the zoopedia- it's no where to be found. where as on videos for zoo tycoon (xbox one) it clearly has an antelope option right off the bat.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Improvements to Zoo Tycoon

1. Add DAY AND NIGHT CYCLES (I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 PC version, it would be super fun having a night life in Zoo Tycoon. In real-world, certain zoo's have after hours animal enclosure activities like Auckland Zoo and Taronga Zoo Sydney Australia). 2. Increase
    the limits in Zoo Tycoon. Especially for peps trying to build a big zoo in Freeform mode.
Thema:

1. Zoo Tycoon Xbox Timer Glitch - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Timer

2. Can't download Zoo Tycoon, PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Zoo Tycoon, PC Game Pass: I have the PC Game Pass. On the list of games Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection is listed as a playable game. When I open the page it just asks me to add to play later. When trying through...
  3. Zoo Tycoon - Which Game Pass???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon - Which Game Pass???: I have Windows PC and PC Game Pass subscription - and I have played Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection recently, in the past month. However, recently it has not allowed me to open it, saying I...
  4. Playing Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection legally in 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection legally in 2023: Hello, I have a disc copy of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection from 2003 (I realize this is from Microsoft Game Studios, however this is the closest support page I could find, so if there is a...
  5. Hi could you help please zoo tycoon rescue challenge keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi could you help please zoo tycoon rescue challenge keeps crashing: Hi every time I play rescue ranger challenge it crashed before the challenge ends. f62e7a3b-f1d6-4e5a-a285-11c00ddbad71
  6. I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate: Hi! I have played before zoo tycoon multi-player on xbox, and everything worked well Now i want to play with friends, they play on pc and i play on xbox but i can't join with them and my friends...
  7. Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

in XboX Insiders
    Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection: well on the microsoft the antswere to question "where can I buy Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection, or will it available?" was You can leave the feedback here...
  8. Trouble loading sandbox mode of Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble loading sandbox mode of Zoo Tycoon: I am having issues with the Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection Game. I know this is an older game, but my 7 year old decided he wanted to give this game a try. We installed the game and were...
  9. Possibility of the original Zoo Tycoon games getting any sort of digital re-release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possibility of the original Zoo Tycoon games getting any sort of digital re-release?: So even though this possibly isn't the place for it, I want to give it a shot here anyways. Plain and simple, why is it that the most recent Zoo Tycoon game, the one that is disliked among the...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 on Windows Vista 'This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon 2 on Windows Vista 'This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it...: Hi There, I've successfully installed 'Zoo Tycoon 2 - Ultimate Collection' on CD on my laptop running Windows Vista, but I'm encountering the following error when I try to launch the game; 'This...