Zombie advertisement !!!

Discus and support Zombie advertisement !!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I have to see Zombies when I log onto my Xbox live account ? I'm not a zombie fun and I find it very disturbing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DECARTES707, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DECARTES707
    DECARTES707 Guest

Zombie advertisement !!!

Why do I have to see Zombies when I log onto my Xbox live account ? I'm not a zombie fun and I find it very disturbing.

:)

DECARTES707, Jan 2, 2014
  2. SteelHawk55
    SteelHawk55 Guest
    Where are the COD Zombie games?

I have COD Black OPs, but the Zombie mode is NOT what I was expecting.

My girlfriend and I enjoy shooting Zombies in games like Left4Dead and Resident Evil. The arcade nature of COD BO Zombie mode

(one or two hits and you are dead) is kind of frustrating for us.

I am here because I think I am missing something. Is there some other kind of Zombie mode that unlocks

if I play through the main campaign? (Hope not, I only bought COD BO for the Zombies.) Or maybe I am thinking

of some other COD that had a Zombie campaign. Or maybe it was World at War? Or Modern Warfare?

Also, I remember the advertisements said you could play as a zombie if you wanted, but I have not seen that option.

So can someone tell me all about the Zombies in COD?

Thanks!

SteelHawk55, Jan 2, 2014
  3. webermi
    webermi Guest
    Fix the Parental Controls on Advertising

Thanks so much for the responses. I have set the advertisement setting to "Family" and everything is copacetic. Apologies for not figuring this out on my own.

It's sad but no zombies is worth the Live account costs to me. Now if they could just fix the app lag times Zombie advertisement !!! :).

webermi, Jan 2, 2014
  4. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest

Zombie advertisement !!!

This is not a advertisement, this is a dashboard image for latest news, its not just you, everything displayed is displayed to everyone.

MajorIris, Jan 2, 2014
  5. MajorIris Win User

Zombie advertisement !!!

This is not a advertisement, this is a dashboard image for latest news, its not just you, everything displayed is displayed to everyone.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Dead Rising 3 TV ad

7. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

Dead Rising 3 TV ad

8. Lofty Who Win User

Zombie Army Trilogy Trailer Gives “7 Reasons to Upgrade”

@ Randver ...

Not sure the prices for digital but here in the UK I've seen the game advertised on various sites for around £35 for consoles.

www.game.co.uk/.../zombie-army-trilogy-322931

Really looking forward to this. I've loved all the Sniper Elite games, this time it's with zombies and it definitely seems we are getting a lot of content for our money!
  9. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Hardened Edition vs. Care package Edition

I doubt Nuketown Zombies is in the regular edition as that map is the only really good incentive in the Hardened Edition. If it were a normal map in every copy, they probably wouldn't advertise it in the Hardened/Prestige Editions.

What I think I heard is that Zombies can be played on Nuketown 2025 as well (which would imply that 4 vs 4 competitive zombies is probably on MP maps) and that it could be played regardless of edition since it's a general pre-order
    bonus map. Could be wrong.
Thema:

Zombie advertisement !!!

1. Zombie advertisement !!! - Similar Threads - Zombie advertisement

2. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  3. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  4. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  5. COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’: My boyfriend has bought COD MW3 and it does not let us launch zombies on eitheir Xbox. I am set up as the home Xbox so it should work however we are both getting an error each time when trying to...
  6. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...
  9. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  10. my loot in mw3 zombies

in XBoX on Consoles
    my loot in mw3 zombies: Hi on mw3 zombie if the game crashes i lose all my loot on mw3 zombie and it's not my internet it's the game that needs patching up fed up of playing a game for 45 mins then crashes and i lose wot...