Zigsaw download problem

Discus and support Zigsaw download problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw: Your new collections are not working appropriately. It appears to be downloading then hangs 3/4's of the way across. The price of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbuzzYeti975875, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. Zigsaw download problem


    Microsoft Jigsaw: Your new collections are not working appropriately. It appears to be downloading then hangs 3/4's of the way across. The price of the gold bars was taken and nothing even free puzzles cannot be downloaded.
    What is going on? Please fix the problem so that your players can continue Microsoft Jigsaw otherwise it would appear to be a scam and false advertising.

    :)
     
    AbuzzYeti975875, Dec 19, 2017
    #1
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    3.7GB update for Xbox One?

     
    IndieRock, Dec 19, 2017
    #2
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox one GWG download problem

    So then purchase the game on your Xbox One instead of xbox.com.

    Problem solved.
     
    IndieRock, Dec 19, 2017
    #3
  4. sealab1028 Win User

    download problems

    I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Downloading problem

    Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  6. Tash7RLN Win User

    Download Problems

    I've tried to download several puzzles over the past month and they don't download. My father also has it on his computer and he cant download any puzzles as well. Not even the free ones are downloading..... Anyone know how to fix this????
  7. BioshockZombie3 Win User

    Downloading problems!!!

    Hey there, Blastifyyy!

    I'm sorry to see any downloading issues! Checking out
    your public profile
    , it appears you've unlocked achievements in ARK a day ago. Please let me know if you're still having issues so that we can dig into it further together. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    im having a very similar issue to Blastifyyy. Ive had ark for quite some time on my xboxone. I even payed extra for scorched when it came out. I just finally started playing it again after having a baby and it decided to freeze up on me on the 3rd day of
    playing on my hosted server. I would reloaf the game and itd get past all of the opening pages to the big ark symbol and when you hit start to go to the screen with the option to join a server or host a server, but itll freeze before it can even pop that page
    up. I tried everything and was told by a friend to reinstall the game. So here i am a week later still trying to reinstall. Itll get to 543mb and just stop and say there was an error. Ive bought an ethernet cable and still only makes it that far. Our last
    attempt was unplugging my husbands ps4 and putting every electronic in the house on airplane mode and trying and it still only makes it to 543mb and tells me theres an issue. Ive already paid alot of money for this game and its extra add on of scorched...i
    really dont wanna have to go out and pay even more for the disc version. What is going on?!
  8. DominumStige Win User

    Problem with downloading

    Hi!

    Try to clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and then try again to update the game.
Thema:

Zigsaw download problem

Loading...
  1. Zigsaw download problem - Similar Threads - Zigsaw download problem

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...