YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm

Discus and support YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody else experience video stuttering during playback on Xbox Series X? I’m in the Beta ring. Audio plays fine but every second or so the video... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lostatcore, Jul 30, 2021.

1. YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm

Does anybody else experience video stuttering during playback on Xbox Series X? I’m in the Beta ring. Audio plays fine but every second or so the video seemingly misses a few frames which is VERY noticeable during sweeping shots or slow moving content.

submitted by /u/lostatcore
    [link] [comments]

/u/lostatcore, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Graelock Win User

Finally BC.

How are the frame rates? The Youtube video I seen looked like it stutters.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Downloading the streaming "featured" videos on dashboard

Unfortunately there is no download option. Best thing to do is if you get that buffering issue is simply to go and find the video on YouTube or similar.

Sometimes, for some people, the Xbox streamed videos on the marketplace just buffer and stutter. Other times it won't for that same person/console.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Games freezing and stuttering on 2017 prebuilt

There are many factors related to game stuttering. One of them is your hardware condition. Overheating machines, underpowered GPU, inadequate RAM, and CPU bottleneck are all likely to cause stuttering during gaming. In this case, you need to update your hardware device.

Apart from that, system settings and software settings affect your gaming experience as well

Its a process of elimination, i would google some fixes for pc stuttering on youtube.

Wish you all the best
    Zahir
  5. Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4 Win User

Xbox One S Lag/Framerate Issues

MIDWAY the issues with Bioshock Infinite are across the board. Check out digital foundry's videos on youtube. I assume it's less with the XBox one S, but regardless even when the Scoprio is out you'll get stuttering with Bioshock Infinite. It even happens
    on PC.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Game clip stutter

If you have just recorded the clip it will stutter as it is getting processed in the background. This is why your pre-recorded videos don't do it.

Give the video chance to process fully and try watching the video again, does the video stutter still?
Thema:

YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm

1. YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm - Similar Threads - YouTube Video Stutters

2. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  3. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  4. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  5. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  6. Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.: Today 31/12/2023 I have noticed that HDR content on YouTube will not work for me at all. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app I've tried the beta app I've even hard restarted it to...
  7. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  8. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.: For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting...
  9. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  10. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...