YouTube randomly crashes while watching a video

Discus and support YouTube randomly crashes while watching a video in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And this happened to me not once, not twice, but every day, and I don't know when it would happen, like walking through a minefield. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CboyC95, Feb 12, 2022.

1. /u/CboyC95
    /u/CboyC95 Guest

And this happened to me not once, not twice, but every day, and I don't know when it would happen, like walking through a minefield.

submitted by /u/CboyC95
    [link] [comments]

/u/CboyC95, Feb 12, 2022
  2. morswinn Win User

Xbox Series X Turned off and on by itself

Only on YouTube. Randomly when watching videos. Black screen for a while, and the booting screen shows up.
  3. ArrowDawgX Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I'm having the same freezing/crashing problem when watching youtube now. Seemed to start after the latest update. I can't hit the B button to back out of a video without it crashing my 360.
  4. Crisys5k Win User

Xbox one crashing

I am having the same issue. I was watching videos on youtube and the screen freezes and crashes. Xbox will start back up but after trying youtube again, it still crashes after a few minutes of video. Not sure if this is hardware related or specific to
    the youtube app.

Was curious if the soft reset and replug fix helped tc before I try it, don't want to mess the system up more if it an overheating/hardware issue.

Thanks everyone,

Crisys
  5. D_41 Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

Pin feature, it was great. For ex, you can watch Youtube videos while you're playing COD :p
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I usually listen to music or watch YouTube videos in the background while playing. Depending on how much of a grind is involved I sometimes watch TV.
Thema:

1. YouTube randomly crashes while watching a video - Similar Threads - YouTube randomly crashes

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  8. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  9. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  10. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]