Youtube issues

Discus and support Youtube issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting signed out of youtube and it hadn't been an issue I'd just keep logging back in but now when I sign in I can't use my youtube account on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wilfrido., Nov 29, 2022.

1. Wilfrido.
    Wilfrido. Guest

Youtube issues

I keep getting signed out of youtube and it hadn't been an issue I'd just keep logging back in but now when I sign in I can't use my youtube account on my Xbox it uses my Google account

:)

Wilfrido., Nov 29, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

YouTube issue

This issue crops up from time to time and is not an Xbox related issue. The app draws its streams from the Youtube website. You should contact Youtube support to see if there's anything they can do to update the app.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Youtube issues

Right.

Well, see if this process helps you with this login part

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Youtube issues

youtube only uses a google account, google owns and operates youtube. are you signing into google with the code via a web browser youtube/activate if so make sure your browser is logging into the correct google account prior to activation.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Youtube issues

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Wilfrido, what exactly is the model of your console?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. HaterSlaya Win User

Issues YouTube

Same issue here. I have to repair my phone to youtube every time.
Thema:

Youtube issues

1. Youtube issues - Similar Threads - Youtube issues

2. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  5. YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding: I watch a lot of YouTube and have noticed when a video shows Down/ chugs and sound lag it’s down to the encoding that’s YouTube is using vp9 encoding seems to have no issues that I can tell over...
  6. Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.: While watching YouTube on xbox series s (using the YouTube app), if I happen to click on a video that gives the " This video may be inappropriate for some users" message, and then I click "I wish...
  7. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  8. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  9. YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later: It appears that since the series consoles released, the Xbox YouTube app is broken and the audio and video are insanely desynced. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve pause then unpause...
  10. Youtube app issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app issues: Hi there,Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the YouTube app? Most times I can't use it because it literally goes into splitscreen on its own. The sounds still there but the picture is...