YouTube doesn't work

Discus and support YouTube doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently for some connectivity issues i got my xbox reset and unfortunately after resetting when i downloaded and launched YouTube app a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Annoyed xbox owner, May 14, 2023.

1. YouTube doesn't work

So recently for some connectivity issues i got my xbox reset and unfortunately after resetting when i downloaded and launched YouTube app a message saying"sorry couldn't not connect to YouTube"popped up.Its been like more than 5 days now and still i can not get rid of this trouble.Please help me and guide me how to clearify this annoying problem.Much appreciated.

:)

Annoyed xbox owner, May 14, 2023
  2. Talha Yussouf Win User

YouTube doesn't work

First of all thank you for trying to help me.I tried all of the given procedures but still can not get past the issue.
    [​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

YouTube doesn't work

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. Francia J. Win User

YouTube doesn't work

Is this the only app or game that you're having an issue with?

Also, if yes, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
  5. Photonimus Win User

When will Smartglass Keyboard work on Youtube?

Maybe it's the youtube app that it doesn't work in.
  6. SwiftBunny48496 Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

why doesn't smart glass work with the youtube app
Thema:

YouTube doesn't work

1. YouTube doesn't work - Similar Threads - YouTube doesn't

2. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  3. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  4. We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox: Please add an option for streaming to YouTube just like you have for Twitch. It’s a shame that one kid can easily stream from their PlayStation while the other is limited or has to buy expensive...
  5. Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to

in XboX Insiders
    Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to: https://twitch.tv/b_gaming99 submitted by /u/Young_onion99 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  7. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  8. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  9. Que tal colocar a plataforma do YouTube para poder estar fazendo Live porque tem gente que...

in XboX Insiders
    Que tal colocar a plataforma do YouTube para poder estar fazendo Live porque tem gente que...: Tenho uma ideia para Xbox nova geração que tal colocar a plataforma do YouTube para conseguirmos fazer livestream submitted by /u/VINIXPLAYY [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...