Youtube channel and Twitch channel links

Discus and support Youtube channel and Twitch channel links in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi here one of yours Xbox player veteran I’m trying to add links on all of mine’s profiles like Facebook page’s bio, Instragam bio, Twitter profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DingyKibbles, Nov 29, 2022.

1. DingyKibbles
    DingyKibbles Guest

Hi here one of yours Xbox player veteran

I’m trying to add links on all of mine’s profiles like Facebook page’s bio, Instragam bio, Twitter profile bio, Twitch channel bio and Youtube gaming channel to expand my reatch.

Here’s the question I’m asking for can I put my links in the Xbox bio too or is it against the rules?

Regards

:)

DingyKibbles, Nov 29, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. OngoingLegend Win User

Starting a clan

I will keep you updated about the twitch account and the youtube channel if you want to check it out to see for your self currently do not have a channel setup but my twitch name is mrdylman555
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

Xbox one - no friend notifications

The only thing good about having 1000 friends on the new XBOX ONE is for gamers that have a great youtube channel and twitch channel.....Just Saying
  5. RippenHarra Win User

DVR game capture still an uncertainty

Twitch is for the streaming you can upload it off to a YouTube channel. Settle down
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox sponsorship

To get a sponsor, you first have to do a YouTube, Twitch, Facebook channel or something similar and get a lot of views, likes and subscriptions to your channel, then you may get asked if you want to be sponsored by a company.
Thema:

1. Youtube channel and Twitch channel links - Similar Threads - Youtube channel Twitch

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  6. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  10. Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel...: I want to get an Xbox series s so I can make better videos in my channel using it and make an unboxing video for my channel [mod removed] so I can get popular Pls can I get an Xbox series s so I...