Youtube Audio issues Alpha Skip ahead

Discus and support Youtube Audio issues Alpha Skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On my Series X YouTube is having playback issues with Videos. It seems to be choosy with some but not all videos, on some videos audio will randomly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Youtube Audio issues Alpha Skip ahead

On my Series X YouTube is having playback issues with Videos. It seems to be choosy with some but not all videos, on some videos audio will randomly cut and it will be replaced with a loud high pitch tone that even continues after the video is paused.

I've encountered it across YouTube on multiple videos and it still happens.

Ive reported it and tried everything under the sun to different controllers and audio formats and headsets. Nothing fixed it and it seems to be only on youtube to my knowledge.

Has anyone else encountered any issues?

Or has anyone found a temp fix?

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Apr 25, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Yineca Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

I’m also in alpha skip ahead and am now experiencing this issue
Thema:

Youtube Audio issues Alpha Skip ahead

1. Youtube Audio issues Alpha Skip ahead - Similar Threads - Youtube Audio issues

2. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  3. Audio desync when watching YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Audio desync when watching YouTube: Does anyone still have problems with there series x or s audio desyncing on YouTube? I have to pause and unpause every few minutes to fix submitted by /u/Few-Camera482 [link] [comments]
  4. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.: For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting...
  5. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  6. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  7. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  8. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  9. YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later: It appears that since the series consoles released, the Xbox YouTube app is broken and the audio and video are insanely desynced. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve pause then unpause...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...