Youtube App on Xbox 360 no more 1080p only max 720P !

Discus and support Youtube App on Xbox 360 no more 1080p only max 720P ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Xbox whats going on with the YOUTUBE APP for the XB360 why you deactivate the 1080P modus ?? !! it has worked for years nice and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D-nice1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. D-nice1
    D-nice1 Guest

Hello Microsoft Xbox

whats going on with the YOUTUBE APP for the XB360 why you deactivate the 1080P modus ?? !!

it has worked for years nice and perfect with 1080P My Conection is Realy Fast all other Consoles

works great too with 1080P on Youtube . Please Solve this and allow again to watch Youtube Videos

also on Xbox360 with Full HD 1080P otherwis it also Hurts on Eyes more and more !

:)

D-nice1, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is 1080p the highest resolution that looks good

the max resolution of the xbox 360 is 1080p, when it first released it was 1080i, you will not get higher than 1080p, most of the games ran at 720p upscaled too.
  3. Zacabeb Win User

component cable ?

The Xbox 360 does support 1080p output over component, but far from all TVs accept resolutions higher than 720p/1080i that way.

Beware though that only a handful of games support 1080p natively, most target 720p and get upscaled. The same goes for video apps - Zune supports 1080p natively, but the other apps are limited to 720p.

But the improvement over a standard composite connection is substantial either way.
  4. OG Pooh Win User

HDTV resolution settings problem

Just choose 720p, since the 360's auto leaves a bit to be desired. The 360 may have selected 1080p because your TV probably accepts a 1080p signal, but downscales it to 720p. Since most 360 games run at 720p, that is your best option. Leaving it at 1080p
    means the games will have to be upscaled from 720p to 1080p, only to be scaled back down to 720p by the display. Doing that can only cause harm, to the picture quality.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Suppose to be Next Gen, why we not seeing 1080p in Games?

@Ascenion Again most games on 360 and PS3 are sub 720p and upscaled. X1 and PS4 are 720p native and up. You asked for better and its right there in the pudding. I also doubt 1080p@60fps will be the standard at the end of these consoles life as devs try to
    squeeze more performance out of these consoles once they're maxed out.
  6. Webduelist Win User

Is 6 times the power enough?

@ZWR63, I hate to break it to you but you were had by Microsoft, the very first Xbox's 360s were able to do 720p,/1080p 99.9% of games are only 720p. The xbox 360s (slim) on the shelf right now still only do 720p in 99.9% of games and are for the most part
    incapable of doing 1080p. Really all it did was fix the RRoD problem.
Thema:

1. Youtube App on Xbox 360 no more 1080p only max 720P ! - Similar Threads - Youtube App 360

2. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major...
  6. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  7. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  8. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...
  9. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee
  10. YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding: I watch a lot of YouTube and have noticed when a video shows Down/ chugs and sound lag it’s down to the encoding that’s YouTube is using vp9 encoding seems to have no issues that I can tell over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 youtube 1080p

2. xbox 360s resolution

3. cant play youtube videos in 1080p xbox 360