YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

Discus and support YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteway2, Dec 4, 2023.

1. /u/Whiteway2
    /u/Whiteway2 Guest

Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix?

submitted by /u/Whiteway2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteway2, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Tragic rls Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

I keep getting a black screen when watching alot of videos also the app want launch right it keep going back to dashboard. i had to sign out then launch the youtube app after that sign back in half of the time that work. we need updates.
  3. stillmaticd Win User

Anyone else getting modded every game or other game besides me?

I think they're trying to jack my gamertag now. Youtube keeps freezing up.
  4. rico metzen Win User

What can I do if my game freeze how the apps work fine

Yes I did too and game keeps freezing but app like YouTube other I can run just fine
  5. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  6. Blackcat35TW Win User

ERROR: 4004 - When Paired Device turned on - Android

Great ! Now can't even pass the initial YOUTUBE screen. The whole APP is freeze up....
Thema:

1. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in. - Similar Threads - YouTube app keeps

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  6. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  9. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  10. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee