YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

Discus and support YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteway2, Dec 4, 2023.

1. /u/Whiteway2
    /u/Whiteway2 Guest

Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix?

submitted by /u/Whiteway2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteway2, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Tragic rls Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

I keep getting a black screen when watching alot of videos also the app want launch right it keep going back to dashboard. i had to sign out then launch the youtube app after that sign back in half of the time that work. we need updates.
  3. stillmaticd Win User

Anyone else getting modded every game or other game besides me?

I think they're trying to jack my gamertag now. Youtube keeps freezing up.
  4. rico metzen Win User

What can I do if my game freeze how the apps work fine

Yes I did too and game keeps freezing but app like YouTube other I can run just fine
  5. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  6. Blackcat35TW Win User

ERROR: 4004 - When Paired Device turned on - Android

Great ! Now can't even pass the initial YOUTUBE screen. The whole APP is freeze up....
Thema:

1. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in. - Similar Threads - YouTube app keeps

2. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major...
  3. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  4. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  5. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee
  6. YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app on series x issues with av1 encoding: I watch a lot of YouTube and have noticed when a video shows Down/ chugs and sound lag it’s down to the encoding that’s YouTube is using vp9 encoding seems to have no issues that I can tell over...
  7. Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.: While watching YouTube on xbox series s (using the YouTube app), if I happen to click on a video that gives the " This video may be inappropriate for some users" message, and then I click "I wish...
  8. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  9. YouTube music app?

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube music app?: It's more of a suggestion but why is there no separate YouTube music app, like Spotify where you can listen to music and play games at the same time, I figured since YouTube is owned by Google...
  10. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...