YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams

Discus and support YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I watch Dr Disrespect and Ninjas streams, I'm on the alpha skip OS on a LGC1. It's so consistent and repeatable I can almost set a watch to it. I hope... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GINJABRAD, Dec 3, 2022.

1. /u/GINJABRAD
    /u/GINJABRAD Guest

I watch Dr Disrespect and Ninjas streams, I'm on the alpha skip OS on a LGC1. It's so consistent and repeatable I can almost set a watch to it. I hope someone can look into this thank you.

submitted by /u/GINJABRAD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GINJABRAD, Dec 3, 2022
  2. eG CHR0NIC Win User

Cant stream xbox one guide to my pc anymore

i use the xbox stream app as a way to sync my hue lights to whatever is on the TV. I need that one guide to stream to the PC to control the lights when i use my Switch, DVD player, or watching youtube or other video. gimme back my streaming access!!!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Youtube audio sync issue

Hello ChaosPhoenixNL,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that the audio of YouTube seems to be off synced to the video. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Let us isolate the issue:

• We notice that you mention you had 60 FPS while watching/streaming videos on YouTube. Do you have high FPS while gaming too?
    • Do you notice any audio sync issues when streaming other videos/movies from browser or app in Xbox Series S?
    • How about audio sync issues while gaming? What games specifically you experience this issue?
    • Can we confirm if you are watching/streaming videos through YouTube app?
      • If yes, then try to check for latest update of this app on Microsoft Store and install.
      • Otherwise, you may want to try using the browser (Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube website to see if issue in streaming persist.
    • Lastly, are you part of Xbox Insider? Is your Xbox console updated too?
      • Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
      • Select Update console and apply any updates as needed.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. AdvancedAlan Win User

Why can't you watch streaming live video on this app? (NBA D-League)

Any live stream video on YouTube can only be watched on a browser mainly so that YouTube and the live stream provider can sell ads.

Also it seems that you can not watch said live via the Xbox IE browser as it seems the video uses Flash when streaming and since Xbox doesn't support flash the content is not watchable
  5. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  6. Totoro Ninja Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

YouTube video playback in snap mode on Xbox ONE needs to be fixed. When the feature was first added, it was really choppy,, and out of sync. The update after that (current) seemed to improve that a little. It's still choppy (though slightly less), and the
    A/V sync is pretty much okay, considering the stil choppy video.

Other video apps seem to play just fine snapped, be it live TV, streaming apps, and even throwing HD video from my tablet to the xbox video app (via DLNA). So yeah, only the YouTube app seems to play videos choppy while snapped.

I hope this gets fixed ASAP.
Thema:

1. YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams - Similar Threads - YouTube App Audio

2. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major...
  6. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  7. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  8. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  9. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  10. YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later: It appears that since the series consoles released, the Xbox YouTube app is broken and the audio and video are insanely desynced. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve pause then unpause...