Your Xbox Safety Case Review XBOX:03173038

Discus and support Your Xbox Safety Case Review XBOX:03173038 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; During this suspension the account will be unable to access the Xbox Live service, including social features and online multiplayer. I got ban for 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by M7oodi, Oct 8, 2022.

1. M7oodi
    M7oodi Guest

During this suspension the account will be unable to access the Xbox Live service, including social features and online multiplayer.

I got ban for 15 days , and I feel so upset and depressed and I made an appeal to remove this ban and no response from xbox team and also I sent an email to xbox team 15 days is more than long time for me .

I have autism, the only place I find comfort and enjoyment is playing online

I know I did wrong actions and it was past today I’m good person

I need help to open my account back

Best Regards

:)

M7oodi, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who could lift a suspension. If you submitted a case review, you'll have to wait for their response. If they uphold their decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Safety Case Review XBOX:02601072

Is a pleasure, they can take some time to respond as they have lots of case reviews that needs to be reviewed but they will
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

What do you get on the site? Share a screenshot please
  5. francisco sosa Win User

Thank you very much and I have been sending emails but they do not respond to me and as you can see they are totally opposite things. thank you so much for help me.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, what it seem is that the enforcement site mentions one suspension but you made a case review trough the site, that investigation opened for that case review resulted on the discovery of a different violation ad you can see in the email information you shared as I quote

"After this account's initial enforcement action, a secondary, more thorough investigation was conducted. During this time, it was discovered that this account was harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. This can include the use of slurs, threats, trolling, or other attempts to abuse others. With that in mind, A NEW ENFORCEMENT was issued to better match the account's overall violations."

So you should reply to the email as I mentioned to request more information about it
Thema:

1. Your Xbox Safety Case Review XBOX:03173038 - Similar Threads - Safety Case Review

2. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  3. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  6. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  7. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  9. what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?

in XBoX on Windows
    what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?: what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab? 06fc2164-30f1-4b06-b99b-ee58d527196a
  10. Online Safety and Privacy setting question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Safety and Privacy setting question: Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable, since I do not play any multiplayer games and...