Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app...

Discus and support Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; App suddenly won't connect. Nothing works. Hard restarts, settings fixes, nothing. This is junk and an embarrassment to Microsoft.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Corey Dahl, Feb 13, 2023.

  1. Corey Dahl
    Corey Dahl Guest

    Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app...


    App suddenly won't connect. Nothing works. Hard restarts, settings fixes, nothing. This is junk and an embarrassment to Microsoft.

    :)
     
    Corey Dahl, Feb 13, 2023
    #1
  2. iTsFx Win User

    Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app that logs in and stays connected. Having to reconnect every time I want to use it embarassing.

    I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the Xbox app. Technical issues with software applications can be frustrating, but Microsoft is continually working to improve their products and services. If you're encountering connectivity issues with the Xbox app, here are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

    Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart of your device can resolve connectivity issues.

    Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is connected to a stable and fast internet connection. If you're on a mobile device, try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if that resolves the issue.

    Update the Xbox app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed on your device. Updating the app can sometimes resolve compatibility and connectivity issues.

    Clear the cache and data of the Xbox app: Clearing the cache and data of the Xbox app can resolve issues with the app. Here's how to do it:

    a. Go to the Settings app on your device.

    b. Select "Apps."

    c. Locate the Xbox app and select it.

    d. Tap "Storage."

    e. Tap "Clear cache."

    f. Tap "Clear data."

    g. Restart your device.

    Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app: If the previous steps did not resolve the issue, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. This will remove any corrupted data that might be causing the issue.

    If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from the Microsoft support team. They will be able to provide you with more specific guidance based on your individual situation.
  3. ASYO Win User

    XBOX console companion

    hey

    i can't help specificly on your problem, but the PC APP is in general pretty buggy sometimes. It's crazy that a billion dollar company can't provide a qualitative good app. The worst bug is when you can't start the games or load save stats.
  4. mrbofus_ Win User

    No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?

    Yeah, you would think that a multi-billion dollar technology company like Microsoft would be able to create an online form for requesting the Kinect adapter, especially if all three devices are registered with the account that wants the Kinect adapter.
  5. Pyres736 Win User

    Micro Transactions in British Pounds instead of Australian Dollars in Forza 5

    its 2017 and the stupid British pounds glitch is still a problem I just went to the store to buy some thing and the app online store and the one in my xbox is all in Brit pounds Jesus Xbox im in Canada and ur a militia billion dollar company get ur head
    out of the sand this should not still be a problem
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

    tag recovery

    You don't get "auto assigned" a Windows Live ID. You have to create a new one yourself. How does a company (even a billion dollar one) know your personal information to create that address?
Thema:

Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app...

Loading...
  1. Your Xbox app is absolute ****. A billion dollar company should be able to create an app... - Similar Threads - app absolute ****

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. I'm absolutely unable to download doom eternal through the xbox app.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm absolutely unable to download doom eternal through the xbox app.: A while ago, I had done a playthrough of doom eternal, but I quit halfway. Recently, I went to play again and it said that it wasnt downloaded. When I hit download, the whole thing downloaded in...