Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die

Discus and support Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can your disgusting and trash invasive forced update system not alt tab me out of applications? bb319e5f-d169-4c09-9db2-bc154bf07d47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by СКОТОБОЙНЯ, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die

Can your disgusting and trash invasive forced update system not alt tab me out of applications?

:)

СКОТОБОЙНЯ, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

instead of ranting, all you have to do is go into updates and select the best time to notify and install, then you won't get this issue.
  3. Inhumanbow823 Win User

Game Capture not working after "Alt-Tab"ing out of a game.

I appreciate your response but its rocket league and it does allow recordings because until i alt tab out to go to discord or something the recording works great. its only after the tab out does it record a blank screen :)
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Rocket League alt tabbing by itself when using a controller [PC]

it been doing this for months, i cant find out if it was a windows update that caused it or since one of epics updates to the game. seems to do it less in windows 11 luckily.

no need to alt tab, just click your mouse on the active screen and it switches back to controller lol. pain in the butt.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Alt tab not minimising some games?

Hi,

Typically you can only ALT + TAB if you've got something to ALT + TAB to. If you've got the game open and nothing else, alt tab won't take you anywhere.

Want to tab to the browser during play, open the browser then launch the game. If you can't tab out of the game press the Windows key. Depending on how the game is being run (Full screen or Windows Borderless) you'll either be able to tab to the browser
    you opened or you'll need to press the Windows key. The Windows key will either display your desktop Start Menu at the bottom of the screen or take you to the desktop.

I'm a PC gamer too and the above is what I do to get back to the desktop or go to another application.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

Try pressing Alt+Tab button to select that Window and then press the Tab key on it's own to highlight the 'Next' button and press enter.
Thema:

1. Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die - Similar Threads - windows update made

2. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  4. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  5. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  6. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...
  7. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!?: See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6
  8. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  9. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...