Your report system is a joke

Discus and support Your report system is a joke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingPop Tart, Dec 20, 2023.

1. KingPop Tart
    KingPop Tart Guest

Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's gonna do is use the money for himself, which is fraud. I messaged him and told him to get a job and stop begging because he's doing a crime that can send him to jail. He got a little sensitive and told me to **** IT OFF! I reported him and you wanna know what happened? "Xbox couldn't take action on your report" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T TAKE ACTION ON MY REPORT HE CLEARLY BROKE THE RULES! BUT INSTEAD OF HIM GETTING SUSPENDED A COUPLE OF DUMB BOTS DECIDED TO PLAY THE FAVORITE GAME. Owner of Xbox says: Instead of hiring real people that look in reports that have broken our terms of service, we decided to make trash bots that will ignore your report and look in their reports because they felt offended. I swear your report system is worse than PlayStation's refund system!

:)

KingPop Tart, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi KingPop T, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are presenting this problem, first I would like to mention that this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who try to help other players with basic problems, that is, we are not Microsoft employees. These types of cases Microsoft does not allow them, as the user ngocphi says, just ignore that message, your report was sent and the team in charge will study/examine the case and make a decision. It should be noted that this is a process that takes time, it is not something automatic.

As I mentioned before, I am sorry that you have this bad experience, but I assure you that sooner or later if the user is doing something against Microsoft rules, they will receive their punishment since this type of case that can be called fraud is not allowed at Microsoft. .

I hope you understand, have a merry Christmas and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ignore the msg

It's sent in error you rarely get a confirmation msg
  4. xwx Burky xwx Win User

ban on forza 4 store front 4 times for nothing

ps the report system is a joke
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Accidental Report

Sorry but the the reporting system is not viewed as a joke by the enforcement team and all reports have to be taken seriously for the team to be able to look a report equally
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Your suspension system is a **** Joke

When you and your friend signed up for Xbox Live, you agreed to abide by the Code of Conduct. The CoC is legally binding, if you break the rules you will suffer enforcement action, it is as simple as that.

It does not matter how the message was sent, what grammar was used or spelling, if it breaks the CoC then you can face a suspension. It also doesn't matter what game you are playing, or what age groups you are playing with, ALL communications on Xbox Live
    are rated 'E' for everyone. PlayStation Network has the same rules.

Your 'rights as an American citizen' are unaffected as Xbox Live is private company - the U.S First Amendment does not count here.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a
    redress of grievances".
Thema:

1. Your report system is a joke - Similar Threads - report system joke

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  6. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  7. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  8. How is your report system so bad

in XboX Insiders
    How is your report system so bad: I play cod a lot I get angry a lot but if I even say one curse word xbox hits me with a ban. It's stupid considering everybody cusses. I have over 6 bans and I know I should stop but like fix your...
  9. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...
  10. Can Microsoft change its report system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft change its report system?: Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as...