Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like...

Discus and support Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I being social scored here or something? You're a bunch of racists over there. I hope you're discriminating against me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flubber Porticullis, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like...

Am I being social scored here or something? You're a bunch of racists over there. I hope you're discriminating against me.

:)

Flubber Porticullis, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like "You do not have permission to play online", and "This game cannot be played."

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Flubber, what platform would you be trying to play and what exactly would the games you play?

Have you tried any procedures, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. cody1242 Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

top 3 games i'm playing currently:

1.Destiny

2. halo 4

3. Payday 2

feel free to add me if you like :) just please message me first
  4. US Revenge Win User

So is Happy Wars normally free?

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Not one of the best, tho.

-

Give Crimson Alliance a go, it's freemium, no achievements but allows to play the full game, I think.

[/quote]

no you get a trial, but can buy each character seperately or buy all of them for $15... so no it isn't free. there are like 2 free games on XBL that aren't kidnect.
  5. K3K3TI6 Win User

Your Year One Stats

. I am a day one buyer, stood in line for 12 hours to friggen get the system. (worth it) and have been an xbox live user for the last 6 years. I received no email. What I did get was a message from xbox live on my xbox saying they are going to give me Limbo
    for free on Xbox live. WTF xbox, you're going to give me an old xbox 360 game for the One, I already get the free game for gold. I would rather have gotten my email than play a game for 1. don't have room on my hard drive because with GTA5, DAI, FC4 and ACU,
    they filled it up, and 2. Have it for 360 and never played it 3 Twitter says all day one user got this email as well?

. Thanks for letting me support you Xbox, when it should you supporting US
  6. Dark destiny Win User

You're actually paying $600 for your Xbox one and $500 for your PS4

saying you get free games with PSN is like saying if you buy a season pass for a game you get free dlc.

Wait a minute.... I give you £420 of paper money and you give me... a FREE XBOX? wow that's a great deal!!!
Thema:

Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like...

1. Your question **** is this?? 2 seperate free to play games are giving me messages like... - Similar Threads - question **** seperate

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  9. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a