your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality

Discus and support your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have error when i play PvZ GW on Xbox game cloud. your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality How can i fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B M9, Mar 10, 2023.

1. B M9
    B M9 Guest

your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality

I have error when i play PvZ GW on Xbox game cloud. your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality
    How can i fix this? And i have XBOX Ultimate

:)

2. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  3. CinnabarAlloy36 Win User

FIFA 16 gamer profile problem: "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get this function"?

Correct in English shall be: "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality".

Have checked all settings and it seems OK.
  4. BO3LIY Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

please help me
  5. BO3LIY Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality please help me
  6. WamblingRegent8 Win User

xbox live

i downloaded a game and it says "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality" whats does this mean? what do i have to do?
Thema:

1. your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality - Similar Threads - profile does correct

2. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  3. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  4. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  5. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  6. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  7. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  8. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  9. Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: I will provide as much information as possible regarding this issue. I'm trying to play FIGHT night champion online world championship. This is an older game on the xbox 360 and I am playing it...
  10. Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play...