Your post has been removed per Rule 8 as it does not promote high-quality discussion...

Discus and support Your post has been removed per Rule 8 as it does not promote high-quality discussion... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My post had a longer title than many posts that are still here, yet was removed by the mod team with that vague message. I call it low effort... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/needchr, Nov 26, 2022.

1. /u/needchr
    /u/needchr Guest

Your post has been removed per Rule 8 as it does not promote high-quality discussion...

My post had a longer title than many posts that are still here, yet was removed by the mod team with that vague message.

I call it low effort moderation.

So my question it, since the post was a question related to a xbox insiders technical issue, is asking questions allowed on this subreddit?

If the answer is yes then why was my post deleted, the proper reason?

If this post gets vanished without a reasonable reply, I will send screenshots of both posts to Xbox management, as this subreddit is run by Xbox staff.

submitted by /u/needchr
    [link] [comments]

/u/needchr, Nov 26, 2022
  2. derPatron Win User

Frage an Entwickler/Hardware Experten über Konsolen-Hardware[Translation-Question to developers/hardware experts about console hardware ]

I can't ask a question on Reddit.

Your post was removed as it is unrelated to the Insider program.

Your post has been removed as off-topic. Per Rule 3, all posts should be relevant to games or updates being tested through the Xbox Insider Program
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series X Broken HDMI Port

unfortunately advertising your business here will result in the post being locked and you post being removed, it is also against forum rules to discuss repair. sucks yes but rules are rules.
  4. GunnderDaWunder Win User

Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

Hello thanks, I actually did post in the insiders reddit, but for some reason my post got deleted with this reply:

"Your post has been removed, as promotion of any topic that violates the Xbox Code of Conduct, the Microsoft Services Agreement, or Xbox Insider Terms of Use is not allowed as per

Rule 5
    . The Xbox Insider Program cannot offer support for modified or unauthorized hardware. You will need to seek help with Xbox Support"

I was like huh? What modified or unauthorized hardware? My hard drive died and I'm replacing it.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft not fulfilling an advertised promotion price. Who do I contact?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you were trying to get a promotion but missed the window of its availability. Any promotion can be changed or removed at any time, the only way to make sure you get it is
    to complete the transaction when the promotion is on your screen at the time. The terms and restrictions vary per promotion. Once a promotion is missed and has changed, there is no way to get the previous promotion. As a rule if you are not able to get to
    actual purchase screen for the deal then you are most likely not eligible for it.

Hope this helps!
  6. bowski477 Win User

What Do you Love About Xbox

Thema:

1. Your post has been removed per Rule 8 as it does not promote high-quality discussion... - Similar Threads - post has been

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  5. My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago: Hi Microsoft, A few months ago I made what I thought to be a funny LFG post. It was not harmful in any way and clearly a joke as it's a common meme. I'm now servicing my 5th non-consecutive...
  6. I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.: I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on sending it back fir repairs again. Each time it...
  7. It has been 18 days since my last post and still no Halo Wars Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 18 days since my last post and still no Halo Wars Definitive Edition: That is pretty much it. It has been too long so there has to be some mistake. ae90dbd1-2c8d-41a6-bca9-72733b1814ea
  8. RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted: So I posted yesterday about a problem with the PC RGB mode on the X Box One. I have found a solution for myself and wanted to share it. Unfortunately yesterday I didn't read the forum rules and I...
  9. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...
  10. Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.: Im posting on here to tell you that my account has been suspended. The reason is not being able to afford the £40 for another 12 month membership. I cancelled my auto renew happy to move down to...