your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording

Discus and support your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to record clips using xbox recorder, but it says my pc doesn't meet hardware requirements. what to do? 5a688e67-e0b1-4121-a992-2ede58880ce3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lordkeus, Feb 8, 2021.

  1. lordkeus
    lordkeus Guest

    your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording


    i want to record clips using xbox recorder, but it says my pc doesn't meet hardware requirements. what to do?

    :)
     
    lordkeus, Feb 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording

    Hi,

    This only occurs in older machines with graphics hardware that does not support real-time video recording.

    What's your PC spec?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

    that cpu is just a mobile dual core, the intel quick sync is not the newer revisions that support the latest features, basically that chip is way out dated and not powerful enough for encoding.
    how do i update the chip?

    I was thinking of the Desktop version, I stand corrected. As for updating it, it's not possible, it's a hardware limitation.
  4. john calvine Win User

    Pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

    that cpu is just a mobile dual core, the intel quick sync is not the newer revisions that support the latest features, basically that chip is way out dated and not powerful enough for encoding.
    how do i update the chip?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

    Hi,

    While the Intel Core i3 3360m does indeed support quick sync video, your laptop's AMD Radeon 7570m does not support video encoding. If a game is using the 7570m it can't record video as all video encoding is done on the graphics processor in use, not the CPU's integrated GPU.

    A possible work around would be to change what Windows uses as the default graphics processor for the game.

    • From the Windows Search Icon, type "Graphics Settings". Click the results from System Settings.
    • If your game is not from the Windows Store Click Desktop App. If it's from something like the Windows Store or the Xbox App, Choose 'Windows Store App'
    • Click your application.
    • Once identified, click Options.
    • Set the application to your preferred GPU.
    • Click save.

    The problem here though will be that your game will no longer run on the dedicated graphics processor, it will instead run on the iGPU of your Core i3 3360m (in the form of the Intel HD Graphics 4000) which will be a lot worse performance and recording will only worsen such performance.

    Depending on your game, it may not actually be possible to play certain games via the Intel HD Graphics 4000.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

    that cpu is just a mobile dual core, the intel quick sync is not the newer revisions that support the latest features, basically that chip is way out dated and not powerful enough for encoding.
Thema:

your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording

Loading...
  1. your PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording - Similar Threads - does meet hardware

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...: When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system...