Your payment can not be processed

Discus and support Your payment can not be processed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to subscribe to ea acces and do not let me try two cards and tell me that you can not process the payment that you contact me with microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Piojo512356, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Piojo512356
    Piojo512356 Guest

I want to subscribe to ea acces and do not let me try two cards and tell me that you can not process the payment that you contact me with microsoft assistance how can I solve it so I can subscribe?

:)

Piojo512356, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Payment problems

I am from Bahrain and we don't have a region I was trying to bought from Argentina but it's said

Contact Microsoft support

Your payment can not be processed.

Contact Microsoft support Your payment can not be processed.

wLXC6J2QuUmBgYed.0.0.32.10

overdrivergamer, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Ki11er z0mb1
    Ki11er z0mb1 Guest
    Contact Microsoft support

Ki11er z0mb1, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Since this is a billing related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help youYour payment can not be processed :)

Ishan8123, Sep 21, 2017
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Did you contacted support as it says on the message or not?
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

7. choppyseize Win User

If you're pre ordering a game you need a valid credit card. Prepaid ones won't work
  8. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Its Mowie

Thanks for responding to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues trying to make a purchase online.

I would first suggest logging into your
    Microsoft Account
    to make sure you're not having any issues with your Payment Instruments (credit, debit card).

Next, have you tried making the purchase online or on an actual Xbox console?

When trying to make the purchase online, try using a different browser.

If you continue having issues trying to make the purchase I would contact an Xbox Live Support agent (see steps below)

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Asprovided
    above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  9. DarthLegacy905 Win User

If you are trying to buy something online and it won't let your payment be processed, it could also be that the bank may have flagged the order for potential fraud, I work as a partner for MS and my business customers experience that all the time. one
    solution would be to call the bank and ask if they flagged it. if they did, tell them its not fraud...
Thema:

1. Your payment can not be processed - Similar Threads - payment processed

2. Wont process payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont process payment: nae8ZU2L5pZXf3ZBienhol.86.5 Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:47:38 GMT I got the above message while trying to purchase software as a gift and I tried both my payment options and made sure all details were...
  3. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  4. Payment won't process when buy a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment won't process when buy a game: Hi, I get a payment error message when trying to purchase a game. "Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." along...
  5. We Cant Process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Cant Process your payment: Well this evening I had 30 pounds and I couldn't find a xbox gift card so I put a 30 pound ee top up on my sim and tried to buy Modern Warfare 2 and it didn't work at the time it was suspicious...
  6. Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment: After saying no to the virtual agent, pick payment and billing as topic and skip to show contact options in step 3. Go to chat with support from there. I have recieved this answer and advice but...
  7. “We can’t process your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We can’t process your payment”: my account is a child account. my guardian has put suffient money on my micorsoft account to pay for the purchase, however evey time i try purchasing it i get told that they cannot process my...
  8. can't process payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't process payment: Hey everyone so go to purchase destiny silver and says can't process payment, I ask chat and get told I have a limit on purchases. Possibly due too pre orders like new Xbox and so on....wait a...
  9. Cant process payment in microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant process payment in microsoft store: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11 2020/10/03 - 07:25:03 UTC Contact Microsoft...
  10. we can't process you payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    we can't process you payment: im trying to pre order a game in the Microsoft Store and it keeps on saying we can't process your payment. I'm not sure if its on my end or not. 11301ccf-5d96-4364-8819-2ed276c070d2