Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Fight...

Discus and support Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Fight... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started getting this error saying this and I haven't changed any settings. I have tried a console reset and checked any access/age... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpionfrog, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Scorpionfrog
    Scorpionfrog Guest

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Fight...

I recently started getting this error saying this and I haven't changed any settings. I have tried a console reset and checked any access/age restrictions on my account and everything looks normal. does anyone know how I can fix this issue, it's really annoying

:)

Scorpionfrog, Sep 20, 2022
  2. moysie01 Win User

Online pass help

It just says your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature
  3. shiven25 Win User

FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature on fifa 14

what should i do
  4. KingMagpie3 Win User

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

The same thing happened to me today and yesterday i was playing fifa online seasons perfectly fine but now i cant play online. I have Gold membership and a origins account and it still wont work.
  5. Silent Bacon OG Win User

That didn't work any other ideas
  6. Eggnogga Win User

You'll need a Gold subscription on Xbox Live in order to play online.
Thema:

1. Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Fight... - Similar Threads - gamer profile does

2. Move Xbox Profile and Gamer Tag to New Email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox Profile and Gamer Tag to New Email?: I created an Xbox profile for my son using my Hotmail address years ago when he was younger. He played on PC. I just bought an Xbox Series X and want to move his profile and gamer tag to a new,...
  3. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  4. Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?: I have an issue when trying to play MX vs ATV Reflex, on my Xbox One, I have played the game flawlessly and have many achievements, so the game worked for some time perfectly . However now when...
  5. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  6. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  7. Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...: Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of war it says “cannot connect to Xbox live” 7ef7648a-e09e-499c-b505-d50496e4a39e
  8. Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...: It works on my second xbox one on my account but not this xbox one 2ab53a0c-245d-4586-9b86-b725338a56e2
  9. Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: I will provide as much information as possible regarding this issue. I'm trying to play FIGHT night champion online world championship. This is an older game on the xbox 360 and I am playing it...
  10. Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play...