Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands

Discus and support Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is solely opinion and not to be taken seriously. Thanks for 20 funny years Lazlow #BEAT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly another GTA brainchild has left... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmbreezieCox, Aug 18, 2020.

1. AmbreezieCox
    AmbreezieCox Guest

this is solely opinion and not to be taken seriously.

Thanks for 20 funny years Lazlow #BEAT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly another GTA brainchild has left us. so now the question remains: what happens to the franchise now? is there even going to be a 6?

Rumor wheel stated a while back once the new next gen XBOX came out, Rockstar wasnt going to release GTA6. Dates now have the game coming out 2023-2024!!!!!!

how long are they willing to let GTAV bleed out before we just give up on 6?

if you wish to add to the rumor wheel please do so. just keep all comments friendly Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands :)

:)

AmbreezieCox, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

la noire?

What does HR stand for? I seen some campaign footage it has a GTA feel to it.
  3. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

GTA V meets Bully

OK iAsh, Welcome me aboard the GTA V crew. Secondly Jimmy could be a little older maybe? But then that would effect The 'Bully' franchise. And What is your response about having random encounters in GTA V?

About the "crew" thing we should all (You,LegendOfGta,DeBlain,and me) should all come up with a way to get the GTA V forums back on its feet!
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

GTA is "Well underway"

Good news indeed, can see why they have given it a nice break for a few years before releasing the next one, give the franchise a nice rest and lets the anticipation and want for a new game increase. Still stands out as one of the most fun open world sandbox
    games you can get...GTA IV still stands up today as a great game
  5. Zehq Win User

Is this all true?

Trollers, all BF Bk's who feel sad about their franchise because CoD is a better and more known franchise with more players.
  6. JosephfromNC Win User

Grow up?

It seems that this type of stigma is present in young to mid twenty somethings. Adults of that age group don't quite know how to act/feel about their getting older and are insecure about what their hobby signifies to others. By the time your in your 30's
    and are settled down with a wife/hubby and a child or two, you know where you stand with yourself.
Thema:

1. Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands - Similar Threads - feelings GTA where

2. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  3. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  4. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  5. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  6. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  7. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  8. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  9. Any technical issues with your Xbox, LIVE or GTA V ' please feel free to ask

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any technical issues with your Xbox, LIVE or GTA V ' please feel free to ask: please messege me. If you have any issues with the above. f2eb6e16-2592-4ba2-b4ad-a5324163d6e1
  10. Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me: always love playing with new people ! :) Gamertag: e264033b-5f52-4223-b05a-31f28c5efb95