your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

Discus and support your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saphiro626, May 31, 2023.

1. Saphiro626
    Saphiro626 Guest

your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this?

your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate... [​IMG]

:)

Saphiro626, May 31, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate directly with any remote devices. Please check the internet connection for problems and try again

I understand, thanks for sharing the steps you have done. It is possible that it will work again and we can just wait it out. I appreciate your time contacting us about this. Let me know if you still have any other concerns.
  3. Saphiro626 Win User

your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate directly with any remote devices. Please check the internet connection for problems and try again

Okay, I just talked to someone who actually knows their stuff. Since I can connect to party chat, but not multiplayer, and since my other devices NAT is moderate (which is normal), and since Microsoft support contact me links open to blank pages, we’ve concluded that the issue is NOT on my end, but rather on Microsofts end. Because of this, the best course of action is to wait it out, rather than saying there is an issue with my network. Since this guy actually trained people at Microsoft to use the program he developed, I’ll trust him, rather than some advisor who insists that it on my end. That means you don’t need to try to respond or validate your responses, James. You can simply stop responding.

For everyone else with this issue, if you can connect to party chat, but not your multiplayer games, just wait it out. That’s the solution, it isn’t your Xbox or your internet, it’s an issue with Microsoft, and THEY need to fix THEIR issue.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I do understand how you feel about the situation. We just need to check if it connects properly to a mobile hotspot connection which is a different wireless connection. If it connects properly there, then it is definitely an issue with the wireless network you are using right now.
  5. Saphiro626 Win User

That’s a negative. All I’m able to do is join party chats. No other online feature works.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You will need to determine the error messages you are getting from either the network connection and the multiplayer connection by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select General.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network

Please test both the network connection and the multiplayer connection.

Once you have the error message, if it's a network connection error, kindly choose the one from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

This will give you a series of steps on how to sort it out.

If it's a multiplayer connection use this link instead, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne....

If your network settings indicate that you have a Strict NAT type, please try the steps from this link to get an open NAT type, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
Thema:

1. your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate... - Similar Threads - device longer able

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  5. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  6. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  7. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  8. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  9. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  10. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...