Your crappy updates
Discus and support Your crappy updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is for Microsoft. Your updates suck. Not that updating live content isnt awesome, but the fact that I have to update your live content to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McWhiteShadow, Jan 27, 2018.
Thema:
Your crappy updates
Loading...
-
Your crappy updates - Similar Threads - crappy updates
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
Cheating and crappy development
in XBoX Games and AppsCheating and crappy development: I am a COD HC TDM player and I am livid about the way players are allowed to play on Call of Duty. I have been playing games since Pong came out in the late 60's early 70's and games today are... -
Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &... -
Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last... -
Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...: Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi at home and need alternative to beefing up said wifi). Once games downloaded I won't be connecting to web....