"your connection to xbox live has been lost"

Discus and support "your connection to xbox live has been lost" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two Call of Duty games that give me this error when logging in to Xbox live. Cant seem to figure it out. My kids where playing the other day and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BilingualBook54, Dec 29, 2015.

1. "your connection to xbox live has been lost"

I have two Call of Duty games that give me this error when logging in to Xbox live. Cant seem to figure it out. My kids where playing the other day and it hasnt been the same ever since. Cant get a call back from support. other games seem to work fine

:)

BilingualBook54, Dec 29, 2015
  2. "Your connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost"

Hey there, DuB377! I'm very sorry to see that your apps may not be working for you! This thread is over 2 years old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. "your connection to xbox live has been lost" :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 29, 2015
  3. "Your connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost"

Thanks so much that saved me from deleting my profile and hoping that all my hard work

Ribcopterz007, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Photonimus Win User

Your Connection To Xbox Live Has Been Lost!

That is actually against the Terms of Use, and can result in a ban.
  5. jv alva Win User

Just redownload it, worked for me too!!!
  6. Sick Maydot com Win User

i dont even have a gamerscore apparently
  7. Mest450 Win User

Your Connection to Xbox Live has been lost

A lot of people don't call in and just rage over the issue, I certainly did until i found this post.

I tipped Kotaku so fewer people might worry, hope they post it.
  8. Arminator Win User

Your Connection to Xbox Live has been lost

[quote user="Agx Hellfire"]

trying to play games with friends online and i keep losing my xbox live connection when ever i start any game i own

[/quote]

Does the connection go down when you start a game that requires an update? Then this behaviour is by design, and the game will disconnect you unless you let it update. If a game you played repeatedly asks for an updates over and over, try to clear the system
    cache by going to the console settings, then storage, and on your harddrive press Y. In the next menu choose "Clear System Cache".

If the problem persists, and you think it is a networking issue, please describe your network setup more precisely. Do you have more than one console online at the same time? What make and model is your router? Does your router require a broadband modem?
    If so, what make and model is that?

If you do a connection test to Xbox Live in the network settings, do you get any error messages?
Thema:

"your connection to xbox live has been lost"

1. "your connection to xbox live has been lost" - Similar Threads - connection live has

2. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  3. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  6. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  7. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  8. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  9. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?: : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to...
  10. To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live: I have been having the same issues. To fix the issue however, Log out of your profile, click both bumpers, both triggers, and the Y button at the same time to refresh the dashboard, and then log...