Your connection sucks!

Discus and support Your connection sucks! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant play on line its disconnected! 1057c02b-ccb3-46cb-ae23-8598307188fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL K4triN, Dec 22, 2017.

  1. EL K4triN
    EL K4triN Guest

    Your connection sucks!


    i cant play on line its disconnected!

    :)
     
    EL K4triN, Dec 22, 2017
    #1
  2. HAN CH0LL0
    HAN CH0LL0 Guest
    12 hours and still installing from disc

    Dude your internet connection sucks is all
     
    HAN CH0LL0, Dec 22, 2017
    #2
  3. connection sucks

    WHY are you not solving this problem. For a big name like yours this is problem beyond your skills
     
    LavishWord569, Dec 22, 2017
    #3
  4. HAN CH0LL0 Win User

    12 hours and still installing from disc

    Dude your internet connection sucks is all
  5. Beef McLargeBig Win User

    My Xbox Live Connection keeps dropping in Call of Duty MW2 (and possibly other games)

    Internet connections in MW2 (or any other cod game) is not neccesarily based on your connection, but rather the "host's" connection. in other words, if the host's connection sucks, yours will too.
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

    Ok, the jokes not funny anymore..

    It's not the fault of the game, it's your NAT type or your connection sucks or maybe the game is full.
  7. QuadriIIian Win User

    Minecraft Multiplayer

    You need a HD connection to your tv for splitscreen. I know, it sucks
  8. vibroluxor Win User

    Code : 8007274C

    sounds like your connection sucks. eliminate everything between your box and your router and try again.
Thema:

Your connection sucks!

Loading...
  1. Your connection sucks! - Similar Threads - connection sucks

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...