Your ads don't load. Just watch those circles going around for 5 minutes. This program is ...

Discus and support Your ads don't load. Just watch those circles going around for 5 minutes. This program is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you're trying to entice me to buy a program that hangs up trying to load the ads, you're mistaken. I'll just remove it from my computer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NavalPuppet53, Dec 3, 2016.

  1. Your ads don't load. Just watch those circles going around for 5 minutes. This program is ...


    If you're trying to entice me to buy a program that hangs up trying to load the ads, you're mistaken. I'll just remove it from my computer.

    :)
     
    NavalPuppet53, Dec 3, 2016
    #1
  2. TimidZebra65
    TimidZebra65 Guest
    Jigsaw puzzle closes

    Please fix problem with your ads. They don't load up then program just shuts down.

    Wish there was another free jigsaw puzzle program out there. Because I would be gone. To many problems
     
    TimidZebra65, Dec 3, 2016
    #2
  3. Xbox Ads Annoying

    Ads at the beginning, middle and end is enough. However forcing me to watch the same ad every 3 to 5 min... That's just going to get me mad, not buy the product.
     
    Dna 1 SHADY BIZ, Dec 3, 2016
    #3
  4. DBurleson Win User

    Shark Cards

    [quote user="LegendOfGta"]

    @DazedHigh, it gets quite boring driving around in a circle for 20 minutes. Just ask Bubba J. "They're makin' another left turn!"

    [/quote]

    Spamming the "A" button and watching Loading screens is not boring?
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

    iPlayer today kiddies.

    I don't see the fascination with watching cars go around in circles, accept the odd crash which isn't worth watching for around 2 hours.

    -

    I want destruction derby live on bbc1
  6. Liquid5tranger Win User

    Top Gear events are rubbish.

    I don't see how adding a few "stunt" events immediately makes the game not a simulation racer. The cars still handle the same it just breaks up some of the drone of going around in circles endlessly.
  7. M D CHATTELL Win User

    Get error code 807B01F7 when going through my download history on Xbox 360

    Still does it, this is very strange, I'm gonna try going down 5 at a time, I'll do a rally stage on xbox one or something then try another 5, just those few minutes might give it time to refresh, it's when that circle in middle appears, server error,
  8. Kirill Krasin Win User

    Someone Needs to let Microsoft Know

    This is some wierd thing, because even on *slower* Xbox One S i don't have any problems that you listed. At least like you said «takes like 5 minutes with a circle to load»
Thema:

Your ads don't load. Just watch those circles going around for 5 minutes. This program is ...

Loading...
  1. Your ads don't load. Just watch those circles going around for 5 minutes. This program is ... - Similar Threads - ads don't load

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work

    in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work: my Xbox one x is blocked on te green screen of death. I searched online how to resolve and I saw the tutorial from Xbox site. Problem is my bind and eject buttons do not work and so I can't enter...
  9. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  10. St Jude ads don't return to the game once the ad is completed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    St Jude ads don't return to the game once the ad is completed: St Jude ads don't return to the solitaire game once the ad is completed 929a627c-9251-4861-b224-5d58f2b9b2c6