Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...

Discus and support Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Your account recovery form is completely useless, please add a non automated support system or fix your damn recovery form .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by game sholplays, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...

Your account recovery form is completely useless, please add a non automated support system or fix your damn recovery form .

:)

game sholplays, Feb 2, 2023
  2. game sholplays Win User

Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after trying a whole month

You need to click "Ask a question" under "try our virtual agent", message: I want to speak with a real agent.

Then click on "payments and purchases" click send, then write your phonenumber and when they call you say this: I want to do an ATO procedure because the typical recovery form didnt work.

Note: If they cancel the call, then click 1
    the problem is that i cant get in a call with them
  3. Georges C. Win User

Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after trying a whole month

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Game, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. game sholplays Win User

How do I come in contact with them
  6. Henok Russom Win User

You need to click "Ask a question" under "try our virtual agent", message: I want to speak with a real agent.

Then click on "payments and purchases" click send, then write your phonenumber and when they call you say this: I want to do an ATO procedure because the typical recovery form didnt work.

Note: If they cancel the call, then click 1
Thema:

Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...

1. Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after... - Similar Threads - account recovery form

2. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  3. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  4. How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...: The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been compromised/hacked" section and I need to plug in my...
  5. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  6. Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...: It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox account as its got all my data and i am still...
  7. microsoft account recovery form questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account recovery form questions.: I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or...
  8. Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?: I already got a congratulations your account is verified but when I went to change password I accidentally swipped off the screen on my phone and unfortunately when I went back in to change again...
  9. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  10. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...