Your account needs updating to make a deposit!

Discus and support Your account needs updating to make a deposit! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have received this notification for months. No matter how many times I edit my profile, it doesn't resolve itself. Please address this issue or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jcrabbe, Oct 17, 2016.

1. jcrabbe
    jcrabbe Guest

I have received this notification for months. No matter how many times I edit my profile, it doesn't resolve itself.

Please address this issue or provide better guidance on WHAT needs to be updated.

:)

jcrabbe, Oct 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Your account needs updating to make a deposit

Hello Niit3mar3,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  3. VoDkA PeTey
    VoDkA PeTey Guest
    Your account needs updating to make a deposit!

All by billing info is up to date. I have an Argentina Profile which I used when I worked there for a month and maybe this is causing the problem. Is there a way to delete the AR account as I don't need it now and am in the UK permanently

Error showing

Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our support forum here."

VoDkA PeTey, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TheFreakingPope,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since this error causes our system to see your billing information as blank, it assumes that the problem lies with your user input for the information, and asks you to update it. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. This
    is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Your account needs to be updated to make a deposit!

Hello Mr Ratolino,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Brazilian Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will
    not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft
    account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ )
    , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then
    your account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Your account needs updating to make a deposit

Hello Niit3mar3,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Hammtsigpi. There is an issue with your account that is preventing us from making a successful deposit. The billable account we have for you is not the primary account associated with your Microsoft account. The Payment Operations team is currently working
    on a resolution. Once we are able to apply a fix, a deposit will be made. Thanks for your patience.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TheFreakingPope,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since this error causes our system to see your billing information as blank, it assumes that the problem lies with your user input for the information, and asks you to update it. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. This
    is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Zoomer327,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
Thema:

1. Your account needs updating to make a deposit! - Similar Threads - account needs updating

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  10. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....