"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with...

Discus and support "You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account that owns minecraft. It started off with one email, but I later removed it and replaced it with a new one. The email I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nico1122345, Mar 22, 2023.

1. nico1122345
    nico1122345 Guest

"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with...

I have a microsoft account that owns minecraft. It started off with one email, but I later removed it and replaced it with a new one. The email I replaced it with had previously been associated with another microsoft account, but had since been deleted. Now, not only when trying to log into minecraft, but when trying to perform any action on my computer with my microsoft account, I get a microsoft error that says, "You'll Need the Internet for This" despite having a strong, stable, internet connection. I AM CERTAIN THAT THIS IS NOT AN INTERNET ISSUE, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO TROUBLESHOOT MY INTERNET. The microsoft account is simply broken, after having multiple emails cycled through it, that had been deleted from previous microsoft accounts, as well as me tinkering with many microsoft settings (that i cant possibly remember) for six hours to attempt to fix it. The only thing I can ask for is a copy of minecraft on a different microsoft account, since i have made a new email that i plan to use for a new account, or for this account to be fixed with my new email on it. Thank you.

:)

nico1122345, Mar 22, 2023
  2. nico1122345 Win User

"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

I don't think you understand. I'm logged in on the web already, its the launcher and other Microsoft services giving me this error. I don't mean to be rude, but the instructions you gave me are things most people would have already done before making a post like this. This issue I think is more so rooted in my broken account, so I don't know if this was the best place to post it anymore, but thank you for trying to help anyway.
  3. Ana William Win User

"You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

Thanks for the solution, I will tried
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello nico1122345,

We appreciate for your patience and apology for the confusion.

If this is an account issue, then we would like to suggest that first uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft launcher, Microsoft store app and also your profile.

If still this does not work or if you have tried it already with no avail, then the best approach is to create a ticket to Minecraft. Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you find accurate resolution.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. piotr bednarczyk Win User

i have already tried i dont know what to do please help me
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi nico1122345,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. "You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with... - Similar Threads - You'll Need Internet

2. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  3. when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this": I am connected to the internet and everything else works fine like google steam etc. but i am trying to login to things like minecraft or the game bar and it keeps telling me i am not connected to...
  4. When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...: Just one account on my Xbox does this 19c6b0a4-f846-4f52-9a05-7eb6cce4f380
  5. "You'll need internet for this" Any Fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You'll need internet for this" Any Fix?: I have had this issue for what seems like forever, I have done everything I can find on the internet(probably 3X). I can login to a new account on this pc, I can also login to my account on the...
  6. It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox...: Im trying to login to xbox on forza horizon 5 and it says that I need internet even though im connected submitted by /u/Low_Lifeguard_9622 [link] [comments]
  7. you'll need internet for this 0x800704cf

in XBoX Accessibility
    you'll need internet for this 0x800704cf: I'm trying to sign in to the Microsoft store and it won't let me. I changed the email associated with the account a while ago and haven't been able to sign in since. I've tried every solution on...
  8. Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this": Since i got my xbox one years ago (first generation), i've never had problems while signing in into my "gamertag"(xbox live gold). In fact, every time i turned on my xbox it would log in...
  9. Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this": Last night I got the message "you'll need the internet for this" so clicked the only option, ok or cancel. I could still play games an such so when I finished, I turned off my console and now...
  10. Xbox stuck on You'll Need Internet for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on You'll Need Internet for this: After turning on xbox it is stuck on screen saying "you'll need internet for this, it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. check your connection and try again. error code 0x800704cf...