You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying

Discus and support You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The freezing issue has been going on forever, and they won't fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TexasRose5, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TexasRose5
    TexasRose5 Guest

TexasRose5, Sep 4, 2017
  2. momtoall10
    momtoall10 Guest
    games wont execite

When trying to execute jigsaw, mahjong and taptiles get the message 'check your account Microsoft jigsaw/taptiles/mahjong is not available to you'.

momtoall10, Sep 4, 2017
  3. How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

The Jigsaw Jam is very challenging for me, but alas, I have done the whole collection of puzzles that is offered in the Jigsaw Jam. I was hoping it would offer new puzzles each month that I can continue to purchase with coins, but they are the same puzzles.
    I have been trying to find out how to get new collections for quite awhile. Can you help?

ZonateChalk421, Sep 4, 2017
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  5. DJ Morpheus Win User

0x80004005 for over two MONTHS

@MamaDragonOwl - I've had similar problems downloading jigsaw packs on MS Jigsaw, and have been trying to help a few users elsewhere in this forum. I managed to find a solution which worked for me, but I cannot guarantee it will work for you. It's only
    for downloading jigsaw packs, so it probably won't solve your login issues, unfortunately.

Here's what I did, but it's entirely up to you if you want to try it:

Firstly, run SFC (System File Checker) -

Hold-down Windows key and press X.

Select "Command Prompt (Admin)".

In the command prompt window, type the following

sfc/scannow

Press Enter.

This will take a while, but bear with it ;-).

After this completes, if it finds errors (it did on mine), close the command prompt and restart your PC.

Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

Open Windows Settings and select "Privacy", choose "Background Apps" at the bottom of the list on the left. The Microsoft Jigsaw needs to be turned on, so scroll-down to MS Jigsaw, and select "On".

Run MS Jigsaw, and try to download puzzle packs again,.

Kind regards.

DJM.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

microsoft jigsaw

7. Amph82626463 Win User

Xbox One s

Xbox is Microsoft's console projects! While they may not have VR on Xbox they do on PC. VR is still up and coming and has quite some time to go before it's as widely popular as console's and Pc's. If you want the full Microsoft VR experience try it on a
    well built PC and you won't be disappointed! There's always that other console too....whom shall not be named
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help please

Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted. If you are, you will receive a message. If not, you won't. The program reach capacity several months ago so there is quite a large backlog of people trying to get in as well. All you can do is wait for
    a message.
Thema:

1. You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying - Similar Threads - won't help Microsoft

2. Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account: Hello, is it normal that microsoft support stopped e-mailing me for the recover of my account. The last e-mail was: "We suspended your hacked account" and then finish, without getting my account...
  3. Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...: Hello, Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and password. The hacker linked his account to my...
  4. Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help: Hi, im trying to get back into my account that i made on an Xbox, I think is hacked or stolen, i tried Microsoft support and recovery form but they never work ive tried this for almost a year...
  5. Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store: It keeps saying installation stopped and I've unplugged everything done all that apart from reset console I'm worried about doing that submitted by /u/jake7077 [link] [comments]
  6. Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store): It was working fine till the windows update, now it won't launch past the first pop up window! I've tried reinstalling, updating the computer, a manual delete and reinstall, does anyone else have...
  7. I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help: Alright, here is the situation: I have bought Minecraft on PS4 some time ago, in order to play with friends. I had a period where I did not play. After coming back, I saw that you have to a...
  8. Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...: I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are downloading/installing fine from the xbox app and I'm...
  9. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!: bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the...
  10. Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.: My friend brought gifted me 7 days to die but because he is from America the code is to, I'm from the UK and microsoft wont give me a replacement code, so basically microsoft suck and won't help a...