You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one...

Discus and support You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You should make it where there’s two separate versions of Minecraft on the Xbox. One being the Beta version and one being the original. It gets a bit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oo7lancelot, Mar 5, 2021.

1. You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one...

You should make it where there’s two separate versions of Minecraft on the Xbox. One being the Beta version and one being the original. It gets a bit annoying constantly going in and out of the beta, having to leave the beta ten reinstall Minecraft. I’d like if you could make it where it’s 2 separate games.

submitted by /u/oo7lancelot
    [link] [comments]

/u/oo7lancelot, Mar 5, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

You will not have to uninstall the Minecraft (Bedrock) as it won't affect the Xbox One Edition of the game. It is basically separate versions.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

If you own the game, after de-enrolling and having to delete the game if it makes you... upon redownloading it you will be locked out of any world that was made or saved on a beta version of the game until the update that was on that version becomes the
    public version. All of your saved game data will be there. Also, if you got the free copy of the Bedrock version of Minecraft through the Better Together deal, the one about the old Xbox One Edition, the you should be the owner of the game. You should be clear
    to de-enroll from the beta.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  6. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

Can you update to bedrock without a physical version on xbox one s?
    If you have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition you should automatically get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free. Hope this helps!
Thema:

You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one...

1. You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one... - Similar Threads - should where are

2. I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..: I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox.. aad1560c-2900-43bd-a2f4-8206633b3ac0
  3. What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...: Trying to find out how to fix the UPnP problem on my Xbox One and where is the router located to check if the UPnP is on and where is the router having a hard time with this situation...
  4. where the install button should be is a sad face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where the install button should be is a sad face: I am trying to download New Super Lucky's Tale on PC game pass, but where the install button should be is a sad face. I tried restore the settings through Settings - Applications and features -...
  5. there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer: there is a sad face when i try to install astroneer 80405c4e-fc43-43b1-91ad-cf4c42e66d86
  6. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...: Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions. (27-12-2022). 1207ddee-4b07-4e93-8958-2bec49fd03b1
  7. Where should I report game localization translation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should I report game localization translation issues?: Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan. While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some translation issues in the game. For typo-related...
  8. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  9. Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?: I want to install all game pass games on my system "C" drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system system...
  10. Where should I download game pass games to ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I download game pass games to ?: I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive...