You should be ashamed

Discus and support You should be ashamed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Cortana, Watch "Channel" doesn't work........... it is 2017 and you can't even get this right. I also tried just saying the channel name and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StillMountain96, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. You should be ashamed


    Hey Cortana,

    Watch "Channel" doesn't work........... it is 2017 and you can't even get this right. I also tried just saying the channel name and it takes me to the website.......... are you kidding? What is wrong with you people. This is something that has been asked
    for since the beginning of XBOX One? I am using Verizon Fios in Northern NJ. Come on people if you offer it up as working you need to fix your services. It has been four years. Was this not long enough to figure this out. again you should be ashamed.

    -S

    :)
     
    StillMountain96, Dec 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Should I be ashamed...

    Of course you should, you should have shot it with an air rifle.
     
    Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Dec 19, 2017
    #2
  3. CovertBike
    CovertBike Guest
    Should I be ashamed...

    [quote user="Chris PharmD"]

    Here in the US, we have a 7-day no questions asked return policy on used games at Gamestop only.

    [/quote]

    Heh... here in NZ we have the same policy at EB Games (owned by Gamestop) except it applies for new games too. They don't just give you back store credit either, but refund your bank account/give you cash back, depending on how you purchased it in the first
    place.



    It's effectively a free rental
    You should be ashamed [​IMG]
     
    CovertBike, Dec 19, 2017
    #3
  4. im_beecee
    im_beecee Guest

    You should be ashamed

    Cortana is very limited currently with OneGuide. This definitely sounds like some good feedback, have you submitted this to Feedback yet? If not, search for it at Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
    and post it if it is not already there. I don't see it over there but this is a great suggestion, so please post it so we can upvote it for consideration by the Cortana team.
     
    im_beecee, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. im_beecee Win User

    You should be ashamed

    Cortana is very limited currently with OneGuide. This definitely sounds like some good feedback, have you submitted this to Feedback yet? If not, search for it at https://xbox.uservoice.com/
    and post it if it is not already there. I don't see it over there but this is a great suggestion, so please post it so we can upvote it for consideration by the Cortana team.
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

    Should I be ashamed...

    Well at least you're admitting to being a troll, off with your head.
  7. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

    Should I be ashamed...

    But I returned it and bought amazing DLC for my friend. Shooting it would of been stupid.

    Also I made this thread as one that I expected to be ignored and die rather quickly o wells.
  8. Spuudle Win User

    Should I be ashamed...

    [quote user="voteDC"]

    I would have said yes but since I used the dev console to get all the achievements for Fallout 3 PC, I can't really judge anymore.

    [​IMG]

    [/quote]


    Vote, Im shocked at such behaviour! lol
  9. FFFreak1129 Win User

    Should I be ashamed...

    I guess if you have to ask then I imagine that maybe you do feel a little ashamed? Its your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Though I think it is a bit silly you took the time to get the game to play it for 5 seconds or however long it takes
    to get the full 1000.
Thema:

You should be ashamed

Loading...
  1. You should be ashamed - Similar Threads - should ashamed

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  5. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  6. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments]
  9. why should you join xbox insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    why should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with...
  10. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...