You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem

Discus and support You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Not to be rude but did you even read my problem or look at my orders. Your answer made no sense to me. This is the answer you gave me, which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Black Adder IV, Apr 10, 2018.

1. You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem

Not to be rude but did you even read my problem or look at my orders. Your answer made no sense to me.

This is the answer you gave me, which is incorrect. I'm going to give you guys one more try to explain to me.

How my two purchases of $1 dollar each $1.07 with seven cents in tax is under a dollar. 1.00 cannot be under a 1.00. And $2.00 cannot be under $2.00

My total order was $2.14

2.00 for the two items

and .14 cents in tax. For a total of $2.14

Hello ,

From the FAQ:

• Level 2: Stop by an Outpost - Earn 1,000 Rewards Credits for spending at least $2 before tax on protective avatar items from the Microsoft Store.
    Since both these purchases were under $1 before tax, you have not yet completed the offer.

Here are my two items I bought, which only gave me four mask not five. For a 80%
    completion

But both of my purchases were a dollar each with .07 cents in tax, do I need to list the transaction numbers too.

April 4, 2018

Zombie Armor - Black

$1.00

Total

$1.07
    Completed

April 4, 2018

Zombie Battle Helmet - Black

$1.00

Total

$1.07
    Completed

:)

Black Adder IV, Apr 10, 2018
  2. Gergzner
    Gergzner Guest
    On The Hunt Challenge

I have not earned credit for the On The Hunt Challenge (3 monthly missions in a row) yet, but I feel I should have. I finished "You Compete Me" in February, "Wild West Rewards" in March, and "Pandemic Rewards" April. Please help, thank you.

Gergzner, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Quantum Break lost all Progress two times

At the Ende my Problem ist solved...not on the Perfect Way (Can play further from my last Save) but Microsoft gave me my Money back. So im satisfied.

But if remedy read this: you guys make me very sad.

AugustusCole88, Apr 10, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem

Hello Black Adder IV,

We see both those purchases listed as .93 spend, which makes your total 1.86. While we do allow some wiggle room on our offers, this is outside the usual margin, and so did not complete the offer. We will investigate with another source how this discrepancy
    occurred. In the meanwhile, we will adjust the remaining change for your account. You should see this complete shortly.

XBLRewards8, Apr 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Black Adder IV,

We see both those purchases listed as .93 spend, which makes your total 1.86. While we do allow some wiggle room on our offers, this is outside the usual margin, and so did not complete the offer. We will investigate with another source how this discrepancy
    occurred. In the meanwhile, we will adjust the remaining change for your account. You should see this complete shortly.
  6. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.

Please READ my question BEFORE YOU ANSWER.

The answer you gave me it totally NOT for the question i make.
  7. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Cannot install games that require Administrator privileges

Hi, If you did not read my answer, read it. This is the only solution possible to this problem.
  8. NATEGRIME9458 Win User

Error 0x8027025a

Yeah I've read that page half a dozen times, none of the options it gave fixed my problem.
  9. AugustusCole88 Win User

Quantum Break lost all Progress two times

At the Ende my Problem ist solved...not on the Perfect Way (Can play further from my last Save) but Microsoft gave me my Money back. So im satisfied.

But if remedy read this: you guys make me very sad.
Thema:

1. You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem - Similar Threads - read read problem

2. Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description.: Whenever I try to login to an account on Minecraft ps4 edition, there's always a problem. I unlinked all accounts and that still didn't work. I even made a brand new account and when I tried to...
  3. problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only": I've tried any guide online I could find - running as administrator, changing authorizations, checking the anti-virus isn't interrupting... I can't find a working solution! I have a problem...
  4. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...
  5. I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL...: HI EVERYONE, THE HORI WHEEL IS LICENSED BY MICROSOFT SO I THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP ME BUT THEY TRIED AND REFERED ME TO HORI USA SUPPORT WHICH ONLY DOES SUPPORT VIA EMAIL WHICH I USED TODAY. I AM 75...
  6. Problem with "Report User" , please read

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with "Report User" , please read: Hi there, on Alpha Skip Ahead i can only choose on "Report User" For all possibilities, I can only choose as more reasons, sexual harassment, advertising, terrorist background, etc., but...
  7. Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION): Seit mehreren Tagen habe ich das Problem, dass wenn ich meinen Controller im laufenden Betrieb der Konsole wegen Akku-wechsels neu starte, sämtliches zum Controller geleitetes Audio um gut 50%...
  8. After I had to reset my Xbox for a different problem, my external storage won't read all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I had to reset my Xbox for a different problem, my external storage won't read all of...: Ive already tried all the solutions on the website but it still won't work and it says chats andc arent available for this. 1st gen xbox one, toshiba 1Tb external hard drive usb 3.0. What do i do?...
  9. Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]: Olha eu to muito preucopado com que esta ocorrendo quem quiser me ajudar por favor estou precisando muito de ajuda! Eu acabei de comprar um jogo caro, estava jogando ele normalmente! Depois de um...
  10. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...