You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL

Discus and support You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently I started to get a message when I join a server `you need to authenticate microsoft services` so i tried to sign out and sign in that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AayushBM, Aug 7, 2021.

1. AayushBM
    AayushBM Guest

So recently I started to get a message when I join a server `you need to authenticate microsoft services` so i tried to sign out and sign in that didn`t work so i made a new minecraft account for 1 day i could join servers then this happened again and again so i started playing more survival but it isn`t as fun as minecraft servers please send help

:)

AayushBM, Aug 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Go to settings>time and language>region and see if your region is set to India and go to date and time and synchronize your time
  3. AayushBM Win User

4. AayushBM Win User

ok samy thank you for the help. I`ll try it
  5. AayushBM Win User

Hi samy,I am playing on windows ten minecraft starter edition and i`m a pretty techy guy and this year i will turn 10 years old
  6. SammyVS Win User

have you tried running the server by right clicking the EXE and clicking "run as administrator"? Another cause of this error is incorrect time settings on your PC. Do you also use VPN or dns?
Thema:

1. You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL - Similar Threads - need authenticate microsoft

2. "Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Additional authentication needed": I'm running the Xbox off my mobile phone hotspot, I'm today getting the message saying I'm offline when I'm clearly connected to my hotspot. When I test the connection it says I need to...
  3. “Additional Authentication Needed”?

in XboX Insiders
    “Additional Authentication Needed”?: I’ve been trying to connect to my wifi and it says “additional authentication needed.” It tells me I can either “authenticate now,” or “enter alternate MAC address.” I don’t know what a “MAC...
  4. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  5. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  6. Additional Authentication needed

in XboX Insiders
    Additional Authentication needed: My xbox keeps saying it’s paused So I have a Xbox series X and it won’t connect to the internet. Every time I try and connect to my Wi-Fi it just says Additional authentication needed. Then it...
  7. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...
  8. Can't authenticate my account this is what I need to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't authenticate my account this is what I need to do: Hi all, Xbox are being terrible. I'm not receiving a text from a authentication code, IV filled in the account verification form so may times. There claiming there no way to speak with the...
  9. Additional authentication needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Additional authentication needed: Additional authentication needed showed up. I’ve done the link from other people’s questions about the mac address on the pc and I just did it but it’s still not working. I’ve reset my router and...
  10. How to solve 'You need to authenticate with microsoft services' error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve 'You need to authenticate with microsoft services' error: I am facing the error 'you need to authenticate to Microsoft services' but my friend can join the same server easily. How to solve this problem , pls helpe asap 107fd289-6aa5-4997-8c03-0195754bc39d