"You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm

Discus and support "You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title explains it. i wanted a realm in order to play wit friends but i first started on the pc with the same account, Windows 10 edition and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacksonStorey, Feb 19, 2022.

1. "You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm

Title explains it. i wanted a realm in order to play wit friends but i first started on the pc with the same account, Windows 10 edition and everything. When i went to my Xbox and tried playing, it docent pop up and i need permission. i went to my computer and looked at it and there's no setting to allow people to join. i also checked my account and its not a Childs account so i don't know what to do

:)

JacksonStorey, Feb 19, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

"You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey JacksonStorey, how are you today? Hope you're well.

JacksonStorey, have you tried to report this directly to the Minecraft Help center?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  4. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  5. Allebas Win User

How to change Minecraft priva

You be able to join from the Minecraft Realms menu. Once you go that menu you will see a list of realms that is available. Just note you will will need an invitation. Once you get accepted, that Realm
    will be available to you.
  6. ShabanAbdAlhady Win User

Minecraft Realm

I just bought a minecraft realm, however, my friend and i had have been playing a world that he was hosting for the last few days. Anyway I can upload his world to my realm, give him permission too, or even give him ownership? Xbox one
Thema:

1. "You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm - Similar Threads - need permission join

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  4. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  5. Why do I still need parent permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need parent permission?: I just bought the Xbox series s and I tried to download rainbow six siege but I said I need parent permission. I already left my xbox/Microsoft family and I am a organiser. Please help me remove...
  6. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  7. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  8. What permissions do I need to host the tournament with prize money included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What permissions do I need to host the tournament with prize money included?: I want to host a professional Age of Empires Definitive Edition tournament. 519e75c4-dce2-4fd7-9e89-d7d0f561a922
  9. I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...: I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and clubs online safety setting idk 5b3f54ea-b30d-48ed-9d30-5b3585b3e299
  10. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?: I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696