You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation

Discus and support You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to join a friends realm on my PlayStation and it won’t let me because it says “You need Permission” and when I tried to fix it it didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry Autenrieth, Mar 14, 2023.

1. You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation

I am trying to join a friends realm on my PlayStation and it won’t let me because it says “You need Permission” and when I tried to fix it it didn’t work.

:)

Harry Autenrieth, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Chramsen Win User

cannot connect to any realm or server

I’ve tried all available to PlayStation of the above and I still cannot join any multiplayer realm or such. I played on my friends realm 3 days ago but since then I’ve not been able to join. It says “connecting” and then immediately closes out not joining the world.
  3. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
  5. wi7bit Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hi AbbieNesham!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The only reason you would see this message is because your account is not an adult account and is part of a family group.

You will need to ask an adult member to go the following link to amend the settings for your profile:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Realms “you need permission”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you're a child account make sure to use the organizer account in managing it.
Thema:

You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation

1. You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation - Similar Threads - need Permission join

2. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  3. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  4. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  5. Why do I still need parent permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need parent permission?: I just bought the Xbox series s and I tried to download rainbow six siege but I said I need parent permission. I already left my xbox/Microsoft family and I am a organiser. Please help me remove...
  6. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  7. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  8. What permissions do I need to host the tournament with prize money included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What permissions do I need to host the tournament with prize money included?: I want to host a professional Age of Empires Definitive Edition tournament. 519e75c4-dce2-4fd7-9e89-d7d0f561a922
  9. I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...: I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and clubs online safety setting idk 5b3f54ea-b30d-48ed-9d30-5b3585b3e299
  10. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?: I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696