You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal

Discus and support You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't play Doom Eternal from Game Pass on PC. Wants me to sign in to a profile which has no option to do so. Same same for Wolfenstein Young Blood?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoR3, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MoR3
    MoR3 Guest

Can't play Doom Eternal from Game Pass on PC. Wants me to sign in to a profile which has no option to do so. Same same for Wolfenstein Young Blood? What's the trick, what am I missing? This is not very user friendly.

:)

MoR3, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Self Isolation plans

Doom eternal is here. We all must fight by staying home.
  4. SamQY Win User

Has anyone been able to resolve Doom Eternal with gamepass on windows 10 - You must sign into a profile to play DOOM Eternal?

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Try to log in with your account on the Xbox and Xbox Companion app and open the game, a screen should appear confirming your account, and after confirming you should go back to the game.
  5. Protoxix Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

I will be playing DOOM Eternal this sunday!!
  6. Protoxix Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

I will be playing DOOM Eternal this sunday!!
Thema:

1. You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal - Similar Threads - must sign profile

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  4. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  5. Randomly getting kicked of xbox live and must sign in again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly getting kicked of xbox live and must sign in again.: Everytime I play a game it will say I have to be signed into a xbox live account. When I'm already signed in,? bc612ddd-f52b-4eef-a21c-7985b0146c28
  6. Has anyone been able to resolve Doom Eternal with gamepass on windows 10 - You must sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone been able to resolve Doom Eternal with gamepass on windows 10 - You must sign...: Has anyone else experienced this issue and have a fix? I have recently gotten a windows 10 pc moving from xbox 1. When trying to play Doom eternal via gamepass it says "you must sign into a...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 "Owner must sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 "Owner must sign in": Hi all. Having issues with my RDR2, I have owned it on disc and it has been installed for over a year or so. Played through and enjoyed it but haven't been back to it. My partner started playing...
  8. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  9. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile: Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same sign in Game Defiance Please HALP mi...
  10. You must sign in to XBox Live to play Sea Of thieves but i am signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    You must sign in to XBox Live to play Sea Of thieves but i am signed in: Hello My Friend and i wanted to try out the Sea of Thieves Final Beta. Sadly it does not work for him, he gets the error Code "Ashbeard" He has to sign in into his XBox Live Account. But he is...