You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.

Discus and support You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've been trying to play fight night champion online for months now and can't seem to find a solution. The method where you press the back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrewaddesso, Jul 4, 2021.

1. You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.

Hello. I've been trying to play fight night champion online for months now and can't seem to find a solution. The method where you press the back button as well as the start button to then manage account + delete won't work because it doesn't show any profiles when I do this. Please help! I just want to be able to play this game again and there isn't any answers online

:)

andrewaddesso, Jul 4, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.

3. medium bloke Win User

Offline gamertag deleted at Xbox technicians request

All game saves are signed individually to each gamer profile/gamertag. That I know of, game saves cannot be transferred to other gamer profiles/gamertags. You should have insisted not to delete your offline profile, you can't get it back if it isn't an Xbox
    LIVE account. Sorry, but yes, this sounds like the technicians fault for telling you to delete an offline non-LIVE profile.
  4. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Save file/profile change issues

Try deleting her game save and see if it will load yours then. If you are signed in under your profile it should sync your game save though. Can you manually load a game file ?
  5. TauterMandog Win User

Connectivity Problems

the "8015190B" is being caused by a Corrupt Gamer Profile on your Xbox Hard Drive. First you are going to have to delete your Profile off of the Hard Drive and then re-recover it. To do that you must be on the Xbox 360 Dashboard > Press the Guide button
    on your controller > go to Settings > and select System Settings > Select Storage or Memory > Then select the Drive that the profile is located on > Gamer Profiles > Scroll down to the gamer profile you are having issues with and delete it. When prompted "Delete
    profile ONLY." > Then once deleted you need to re-recover the profile, to do this: Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller then Select Sign in, then Download Profile. Enter the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Now, enter your
    Windows Live ID password. Then save it to your Hard Drive. -Credits of Civiks
  6. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

Xbox live login not working

have you tried deleting then redownloading your profile ????

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select one of the following:

◦Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

◦Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

1.From the Xbox Dashboard, go to social.

2.Select Sign In or Out.

3.Scroll right and select Download profile.

4.Sign out of your account (if you are signed in).

5.Select Download profile.

6.Enter your Microsoft Account username and password.

hope this helps !!!! :)
Thema:

1. You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres. - Similar Threads - must gamer profile

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  4. We must fight to join our brothers

in XboX Insiders
    We must fight to join our brothers: must petition to join the war (helldivers II) https://chng.it/BjZ4frTMZK submitted by /u/Icy-March-9517 [link] [comments]
  5. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...
  6. message " you must be online to enter my career" even though I'm online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    message " you must be online to enter my career" even though I'm online: Hello I have purchased nba 2k24 and I'm getting the message " you must be online to enter MYCareer" even though I'm online and play other games online. 3efece81-367d-46de-8dc5-461d4bfd153e
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  9. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  10. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile: Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same sign in Game Defiance Please HALP mi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fight night cant download to profile

2. fight night champion you must have a gamer profile