You have your own late night talk show, ...

Discus and support You have your own late night talk show, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You have your own late night talk show, which gaming 5 characters do you invite as your first guests? b7f8433f-4410-410a-b3d9-ccd4c2000ae7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deano_M_, Jan 12, 2020.

  1. Deano_M_
    Deano_M_ Guest

    You have your own late night talk show, ...


    You have your own late night talk show, which gaming 5 characters do you invite as your first guests?

    :)
     
    Deano_M_, Jan 12, 2020
    #1
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

    You have your own late night talk show, ...

    This is kinda hard to choose because some of the characters don't have a personality or they don't talk much or at all. I do have some in mind though so I'll list them.

    1. Arthur Morgan (RDR2)

    2. Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)

    3. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

    4. Cayde 6 (Destiny)

    5. Starkiller (Star wars force unleashed)
  3. Peon25 Win User

    You have your own late night talk show, ...

    1. Lester Crest
    Literally I think he'd fill the entire hour.
  4. BeerNymph Win User

    You have your own late night talk show, ...

    I only have 4:

    Geralt of Rivia and his funny bard friend, Lara Croft, Hitman
  5. Jr Etwon Win User

    You have your own late night talk show, ...

    Lets just go with some of the craziest characters to have something interesting to watch.

    1. Cicero, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    2. Trevor, GTA V

    3. GlaDOS, Portal 2

    4. Pyro, TF2

    5. Pagan Min, Far Cry 4

    List is not in any particular order
  6. BobBoot Win User

    I need some friends for xbox live =(

    Add, me if you want bro, I'm don't smack talk. Hit me up on the weekends and late night.
Thema:

You have your own late night talk show, ...

Loading...
  1. You have your own late night talk show, ... - Similar Threads - own late night

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  4. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  7. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  8. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  9. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  10. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]