You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass

Discus and support You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really don't know if this is the place to post as trying to find information about the problems I have had in the last few days has been frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johnturner1969, Sep 17, 2020.

1. You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass

I really don't know if this is the place to post as trying to find information about the problems I have had in the last few days has been frustrating to say the least.

I am not a huge fan of the XBOX Beta app as it seems to have some design flaws that I really don't like and is frustrating in how it makes you sign twice in for every game regardless of the fact you are already signed in to the app. (I still don't know
    why when I am signed into my Xbox account on the app I have to confirm that I am in fact still signed into my Xbox account, then confirm that yes, the linked Microsoft account I had to link to is in fact the same one as before and that I am happy to share
    my info and authorize myself to play my games)
    .That aside it has been really good value for money and allowed me to play some excellent games I could not otherwise afford.

Everything was fine until the `Update` two days ago that has royally knackered everything. I have tried every single method I can find on Google, including all the so called `fixes` that Microsoft recommend. As a last resort I tried repairing and resetting
    the app from the settings panel and decided maybe if I re-reinstalled it that might work.

Now I am stuck with a Window saying `Making things awesome` while it does the exact opposite. Somewhat of an Irony there methinks. For an insulting piece of synchronicity I was checking my emails while the app wasn't remotely installing to find an Email
    from Microsoft informing me that as from today the sub price is going up to £7.99 from £3.99 as it is now exiting Beta and how `excited` they are by how `far` things have come. Methinks a quick Google for the `cannot find specified file Xbox App` would suggest
    anything but how `far` they have come.

Sorry Microsoft but the state of the app is ANYTHING but ready and upping the sub price out of the blue by claiming that it is fully tested and market ready is not `making things awesome`.

:)

Johnturner1969, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox, you have lost a customer.

No you guys aren't fallowing what I am saying, there have been several issues with my console. Its 2014, when I buy a 500 dollar console I expect it to work for a least a year or two. Also the reason I don't wanna go through the process of getting it replaced
    is because I just pre ordered sunset overdrive and also pre ordered halo and call of duty, and would like a system to play those games on when they come out, otherwise whats the use of pre ordering in the first place.
  3. MoB Corleone352 Win User

I just don't understand how you're willing to spend 400$ over 15...

I will buy your Xbox one for 15 dollars!
  4. REAP3R911 Win User

I keep telling you man. We work with customer support. We are ambassadors. We probably know more then support believe it or not hahaha. But go bring it to the store you got it from. Whether its gamestop. wal mart, best buy. Wherever you got it from and give
    them the receipt stating that its broke and you either want your money back or you want a new Xbox. Works all the time with me.
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

No I meant acknowledging me on the forums, not a single support person has commented on any of my posts. So whats the point of having a forum in the first place. And besides, they suggested I send in my console for 4 weeks! For their issue then they want
    me to pay when the garbage device is under warranty. And yes I will spend 400 bucks on a PS4 because I have heard no complaints from friends who have them, meanwhile I have a year old xbox giving me more problems then my xbox 360 and that thing is 7 years
    old. Face it fanboys, as a once fan of MS, Xbox one is built poorly.
  6. REAP3R911 Win User

Yea. I mean if we loose the guy we loose him. There is more coming into xbox everyday. I hate to see people go through this but we suggested all we could.
Thema:

You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass

1. You have lost me as a customer for XBOX Game Pass - Similar Threads - lost customer Game

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  6. Custom Controller Design Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Controller Design Lost: I designed 2 Xbox Controllers about 2 years ago, and was going to remove one and order the other; but I can't find them (or atleast don't remember how to find them) anywhere on the website. I...
  7. Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars: I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well temporarily bc of a storm going on. When i was...
  8. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players): Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We have done plenty of restarts and clearing of all...
  9. Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations: All of my custom button mapping configurations have disappeared from my Elite controller. Is there a way to restore them? e63a1b63-9d25-4ceb-ae52-36155d3b52b3
  10. Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller: I created several unique button configurations for the different games I play such as Forza 6, Call of Duty and Fallout 4. I played all of then yesterday, Today all of my configurations are...