You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also...

Discus and support You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah, so I have a game on my Xbox one called Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. When I tried playing after receiving the code and putting it in as an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Psychosider, Jan 15, 2023.

  1. Psychosider
    Psychosider Guest

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also...


    Yeah, so I have a game on my Xbox one called Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. When I tried playing after receiving the code and putting it in as an add-on for the game, nothing from the Ultimate Edition was in-game. I have tried deleting my profile and reading it, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I have tried deleting the add-on and adding it back but I could not find it anywhere. Not even “Ready to Install” under Back 4 Blood. I tried reporting the code in but that didn’t work. (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems for it but I doubt it).

    :)
     
    Psychosider, Jan 15, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

    in this case the dlc has nothing to do with the disk, it was redeemed in an account, you need to know which account it is in.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

    I don't understand, did you get the disc from a dlc?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

  5. andersonpassos Win User

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    There are a few things you can try to get the add-on to work:

    Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that you are signed in to your Xbox Live account.

    Check that your Xbox is running the latest system update.

    Try clearing the cache on your Xbox by going to the system settings, selecting "Storage," and then selecting "Clear Local Xbox Storage."

    Try moving the game to your internal hard drive and see if that resolves the issue.
  6. Psychosider Win User

    You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

    Also, I tried contacting the people from Xbox to help with this and seems like no one so far can figure it out. Would be great if someone could get back with me on this.
Thema:

You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also...

Loading...
  1. You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also... - Similar Threads - add actually play

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Remove auto created gamer tag and add my actual one

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove auto created gamer tag and add my actual one: Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me as I'm trying to remove an auto-created gamer tag from my main Microsoft account and add my actual Xbox account. Years ago I had an Xbox live account...
  10. Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons: I just bought the red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition and it won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons. I tried clearing local save, and that didn’t work. I am on the Xbox one S. I...