You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions...

Discus and support You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions multiple times. Can I have my money back or are you just stealing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylan Joseph1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions...

You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions multiple times. Can I have my money back or are you just stealing from me?

:)

Dylan Joseph1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. DaireMorris Win User

Billing

Hello so I have a quick question I received a refund for the game pass and was told the subscription was cancelled and have the screenshot to prove it and yet again xbox took the money for it out of my bank so how do you take money for a subscription that
    was cancelled then the agent on chat was completely useless.
  3. braian song Win User

Can't cancel my xbox game pass subscription

I do every step and doest work. I want to know if is possible to sue xbox? Because I feel this isnt legal. You are taking out my freedom to cancel my subscription and you keep taking my money out. I try a lot of ways and doest work. I ask you guys to help me and you cant. I call and they didnt reply. I need help and they cant help me. I try to put a card without money and its work but Its been 2 month and it didnt cancel automatically. And when I put money again magically they take my money again. If you cant help me Im really sorry but I need to make a demand or sue xbox thanks.
  4. Ohh Cragg Win User

Xbox live gold not working

It says it was cancelled even though everyone 1 month it takes money out of my bank account
  5. Enderboy313 Win User

wont let sign out of xbox.com

none of these answers are helpful i have two accopunts my son and myself whenever i go on xbox.com my sons profile is logged in and i cannot sign him out so i can sign myself in i have been trying to cancel my automatic subscription and microsoft will not
    let me do it they just keep taking the payments so now i owe my bank money this is not my fault this is microsoft its stupid
  6. Zac Elliot McNulty Win User

Fortnite Crew took money but I didn’t receive the benefits! What to do?

Also happened to me.

Only my situation is slight different.

The bank have confirmed the money for my crew pack has been coming out for 4 months without being returned to my account, only Microsoft sent emails each time saying it was unsuccessful. So they have been taking the money, just not releasing the packs. I tried contacting serval times and showing bank statements, but not been able to find any help or support.

I’ve asked the bank to Dispute it and I’ve had to cancel my subscription, as it’s not fair.
Thema:

You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions...

1. You guys keep taking money out of my bank despite I have canceled the subscriptions... - Similar Threads - guys keep taking

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  10. Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.: You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's uninstalled again.; I've also had issues with...