You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

Discus and support You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cepherino Rodriguez, Nov 24, 2022.

1. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The Hedgehog (2005), Sonic Riders (2006) on Original Xbox, and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010) on Xbox 360. Why did you forgot to add those games during it final update. It's not fair to everyone. Please add those games for at least 1 more chance. They said that Backwards Compatibility would be back following its Activision Blizzard deal.

:)

Cepherino Rodriguez, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Cepherino Rodriguez Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

You guys could've at least got an Agreement with Sega so they can add Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Riders and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing the first one. We're you able to contact with Sega?
  3. Cepherino Rodriguez Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

That is really a Shame for Sega because they could've at least let Microsoft Xbox adding Backwards Compatibility on older Sonic Games. Sega would've said Yes, but Sega is Strict at something. And even the Performance for those games on the consoles would've expected.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

sonic all star racing transformed is on the BC list, the other were not allowed by sega.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

And it was specifically stated BC is finished adding titles. They have run out of titles that do not have legal or technological issues. There has been no announcement s of that changing.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cepherino, game negotiations are mainly done with game developers.

If they didn't enter, it's because there really wasn't an agreement between them =/

Sorry about that

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

1. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards... - Similar Threads - forgot Sonic Games

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  8. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...: I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it...
  9. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  10. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1