You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

Discus and support You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cepherino Rodriguez, Nov 24, 2022.

1. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The Hedgehog (2005), Sonic Riders (2006) on Original Xbox, and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010) on Xbox 360. Why did you forgot to add those games during it final update. It's not fair to everyone. Please add those games for at least 1 more chance. They said that Backwards Compatibility would be back following its Activision Blizzard deal.

:)

Cepherino Rodriguez, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

sonic all star racing transformed is on the BC list, the other were not allowed by sega.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards Compatibility update.

And it was specifically stated BC is finished adding titles. They have run out of titles that do not have legal or technological issues. There has been no announcement s of that changing.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cepherino, game negotiations are mainly done with game developers.

If they didn't enter, it's because there really wasn't an agreement between them =/

Sorry about that

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. PrettyPanther70 Win User

Sonic games on Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

This is my last suggestion with Sonic games that I give more suggestion and also forgot about need for ten sonic games coming to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with 1080p and 4K on Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X after twelve Sonic games are backwards
    compatible on 2015-18:

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie (2010 Xbox 360 version)

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Heroes (Original Xbox)

SEGA Superstars Tennis

Shadow The Hedgehog (Original Xbox)

Sonic Free Riders (with removed kinect to controller)

Sonic The Hedgehog (2006)

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Riders (Original Xbox)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Original Xbox)

And that's it for Sonic that I did suggestion several hours and I hope SEGA would like my suggestion for last one of sonic games. See ya.
    I agree with this this, of course. Changing Free Riders to a controller game is a massive ask for a fairly niche audience though... Maybe a re-release or another installment, though that seems unlikely given the poor reviews, sales, and the fact that sonic
    kart racing series is a thing.

I personally would love Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes to go digitally backwards compatible or be remastered (for achievements), these were the games of my teenage years and I still go back to them every now and then, on disc through the 360. I would
    love to see it, but understand how unlikely this would be also. If I were on the backwards compatibility team(s), I would be pushing specifically these two titles Every meeting, lol
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

upcoming of xbox one backwards compatibility Sonic & SEGA
    All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie

Sonic the Hedgehog 06

SEGA Superstars Tennis

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Riders (Xbox)

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

Final Fantasy XIII

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
    I'd love much more games of the original Xbox on Backwards Compatibility for Xbox One
Thema:

You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

1. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards... - Similar Threads - forgot Sonic Games

2. I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account: Hi. I'm having a problem logging into my minecraft account. At the beginning of the year, I transferred my mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I don’t remember what email I used. Can you...
  3. Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to: Simple as it sounds, i just, didn't write it down or something. I can't tell. Now i can't login with my original mojang mail, so im stuck in this loop, tried contacting support multiple times, no...
  4. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive forgot my xbox live pass code: I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to...
  5. What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance: I I did sent AN elite 2 controller for assistance, i actually forgot to keep paddle and thumbsticks, any chance to see them again? d4d348b1-ccf1-4da4-9df1-8e28fee0c4cb
  6. I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the password and username just dont remember the email because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  7. Forgot my email for my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email for my Xbox account: Have tried alternate ones and my phone number to get it back. Nothing is working. I remember password and gamertag but not email. I am out of things to try. 14f92215-8ddb-4495-be59-9e3c507a4fd7
  8. Know Gamertag, forgot email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Know Gamertag, forgot email: Hi, I made my kid an account. I have her gamertag. I cannot remember what email I used. If I can know what email was used to create it, then I can get back in. I tried...
  9. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...: Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?...
  10. I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it: I have made a Microsoft account a long time ago and now I no longer have access to that email. Plus I don't even remember it that well since it was some time ago. Is there any way i could recover...