You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...

Discus and support You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joshmary1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. /u/joshmary1
    /u/joshmary1 Guest

You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...

/u/joshmary1, Aug 3, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can't remove 3 followers

You can't remove followers

You can remove friends from your friends list though but not followers

The followers list cant be changed except from the followers remove themselves from your followers list

If it is your followers list you are talking about that would 've confusing support here

Those are seperate lists

Friends list you control

Followers arent added or removed by you and that isnt a bug

You can keep your profile private is the best you can do

By dsetting contacts to friends only but that won't stop followers from following you

You can't remove followers on any platform
  3. victorcoursac Win User

My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

Infortunatly, yes.

My friends are seen online and can see each others [Mod removed-- inappropriate] online too, but they see my Offline and can't message me.. I can't play with them :'(
  4. G3neraL Al Capo Win User

Dead Island Riptide Achievements not getting unlocked

I tried playing this game on friends console using my gamer profile still it shows negative stats.These stats are offline rather than online as i tried both online and offline on my friends console.The developers also have no idea about my problem.Cant you
    guys remove this game from my profile so i can start it again freshly.
  5. blueamcat Win User

How Do I Wipe My Whole Friends List Instantly On Xbox One ?

You can't. But a quicker way to remove friends is to open new tabs in your browser from xbox.com and just hit remove friend on each one.
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Can't Remove Friends

Thema:

1. You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends... - Similar Threads - can't remove friends

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  6. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  7. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...
  8. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account: I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't...
  9. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...: I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to...
  10. I can't remove 3 followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't remove 3 followers: I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you remove friends on xbox one?