You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

Discus and support You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janis namejs, Jan 19, 2023.

1. janis namejs
    janis namejs Guest

I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a giftcard anymore only credit card. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

:)

janis namejs, Jan 19, 2023
  2. janis namejs Win User

Well... thank you for your informating! Have a nice day/night
  3. DeniqL Win User

The robux is genereal I think.

But I was refering to all the content you said you were enable to purchase as well
  4. janis namejs Win User

Yea I did, So that's why It isn't showing up? Why didnt it show for you then
  5. DeniqL Win User

That is weird. Just checked and it is no giving me the option either. But since you say you were able to , it was probably removed for some reason. Xbox is still letting you use Microsoft balance. Do you have access to a console Janis?
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hmm Have you tried doing it form the browser?
Thema:

1. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore? - Similar Threads - cant buy Robux

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store: Hi it’s been a few days now that I em unable to buy points and the points that I did buy I never received them in the madden 24 store. I’d like to figure out how we can fix this problem thank you...
  8. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  9. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  10. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e