You can't access this site right now. can't do anything to undo the request

Discus and support You can't access this site right now. can't do anything to undo the request in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to add my phone number to my Microsoft account for ease of logging in and now my account has been locked till September this wouldn't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Smug_Nanachi, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Smug_Nanachi
    Smug_Nanachi Guest

I was trying to add my phone number to my Microsoft account for ease of logging in and now my account has been locked till September this wouldn't be an issue however when I try to cancel the request It sends a code to an email that I misspelled so sadly I can't even get the code to unlock my account.

:)

Smug_Nanachi, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you've removed and replaced your security info within the last 30 days, you'll have to wait until the 30-day period is over before you can do it again. This waiting period helps protect your account if an attacker gets your password.

During the 30-day period, you can sign in on your device, but there will be certain things you can’t do with your account.

Here's what to expect after you've updated your security info:

1. The security info you chose to remove will be deleted in 30 days. During that time, we'll send notifications to the phone number or email address that's being removed, in case an attacker is attempting to remove your information.

2. You can continue using your console during the 30-day waiting period, and you can continue using your account to make purchases online.

3. You can’t make changes to the security info on your account, change your password, or manage parental controls online.

For your reference, you can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Nathan R - IA Win User

You can't access this site right now

Hey there, Donny

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You will have to wait until this has passed. This is generally the case when security information has been changed on the Microsoft account, it provides 30 days for the change to be contested.

If your account has been hacked, you will want to change your password and add up-to-date security proofs when you are able to.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news to the table,

Nathan
  4. Thanos Gkiomisis Win User

This account/ My account has been hacked

No i dont. I get this message when i try to get into the security dashboard:

You can't access this site right now

This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 12/5/2022 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.

On 11/5/2022 you requested that your security info be replaced

Which i don't have the code. Can't just someone change the email to mine. I can prove it's my account
  5. Radicoid Win User

Xbox Live errors

oOUTSIDERo62, since I'll be turning 18 this May, will I be able to gain access to my account again? As of right now, I can't do anything on my account but play games (without gaining achievements). The Xbox site shows my account as an error, also.
  6. VENOM MDK Win User

Online co-op campaign problem

On top of that it carries over to MM. We can play MM. We just can't play it together. I have looked for an answer on their site but can't find anything. Heck I can't get the ghost recon site to load right now. ;(
Thema:

1. You can't access this site right now. can't do anything to undo the request - Similar Threads - can't access site

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. You can't access this site right now

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't access this site right now: you cant access this site right now and i cant cancel the request because i dont have the phone number and cant wait for month for my security to change because i was hacked is there anyway past...
  5. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.: Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because the Xbox enforcement site shows that I'm not...
  6. It says that You can't access this site right now

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that You can't access this site right now: It says that This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 4/27/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype...
  7. I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).: 누군가가 나를 도울 수 있습니까? 실수로 내 위치를 변경 (나는 한국에 거주하지 않습니다) 나는 내 나이를 확인하기 위해 한국어 "Ipin"이 없기 때문에 내 계 에 액세스 수 없습니다! 발, 나는 누군가가 그와 함께 나를 도와 경우 감사하게 것입니다 Can someone help me? I accidentally changed my...
  8. Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...: None of my games are working since the latest win10 update. I tried to access chat and it won't let me type in my name. Same thing with phone call support. My store won't open either. Yet I can...
  9. Fable 2 - I can't access the ancestors treasure chests because the mini-game site no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 - I can't access the ancestors treasure chests because the mini-game site no ...: I just purchased Fable 2 to play on the new Xbox 360 I got for Christmas. At the beginning of the game there's a treasure chest in the guild hall. When I attempt to open it a message pops up...
  10. Why i can't have any access to my message from xbox.com site?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i can't have any access to my message from xbox.com site?: Hi. Everytime i try to go to message page from www.xbox.com site it bring me the picture issue as result i can't do anything at all. This issue i don't have it before 2-3 weeks. I try with...